Lucy vs Tango Man vs Wedding dress..

A shake will def be ok. I use herbalife protein shakes as they are perfectly balanced . I teach too and often have a shake. Sometimes I take xen sometimes I don't . You'll be fine on the them. I don't know about the others though just herbalife as it's not just a weight loss shake but can be used as a body builders protein shake or just as a maintenance shake. Worth looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
A shake will def be ok. I use herbalife protein shakes as they are perfectly balanced . I teach too and often have a shake. Sometimes I take xen sometimes I don't . You'll be fine on the them. I don't know about the others though just herbalife as it's not just a weight loss shake but can be used as a body builders protein shake or just as a maintenance shake. Worth looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks!! I think I'm going to give it a go- make it in the morning and grab it at lunch time- dont fancy carting the tin about with me.

Was on offer in boots today so got a choc one which does have fat in it do will take my zen with it!

But will also been taking soup with me for the days I have time to sit and eat.

Dinner tonight: chicken tikka massala with WW nan bread
X

Football is on today- booo! Goodbye loving other half hello boring footy fan!

I don't usually have breakfast- haven't for years but decided I'm going to try and squeeze in some fruit and water before I go to work, have a cereal bar at break then my slim fast shake at lunch.

Will give it a go for a few weeks and see how the loses are. Still going be taking my zen and having a proper evening meal.

So had an apple this morning with coffee. Had 500ml sparkling water. Just had my shake and a slice of bread with a little Tuna.
Roast chic for dinner- looking forward to that!! Mmm

Xx

Lucy I understand you want to lose it quickly but make sure you're eating enough. I tried dropping to 1000 calories a day & only lost 1lb across 2 weeks, went back up to around 1200 & lost 7lbs I think it was over the next 2. Xx

Well 1400 cals today on the dot so pleased with myself! Also managed 4 large glasses of diluting juice.. Go me!

Brekki- apple
Lunch- slim fast shake and 4 cream crackers
Dinner- left over chicken in a tomato sauce with veggies and pasta with salad.

Snacks: radishes! Mmm

It's been a long day. Back to school and last night hardly slept ( apparently teacher fear lol ) so super tired.

X

Lucy:D said:
Well 1400 cals today on the dot so pleased with myself! Also managed 4 large glasses of diluting juice.. Go me!

Brekki- apple
Lunch- slim fast shake and 4 cream crackers
Dinner- left over chicken in a tomato sauce with veggies and pasta with salad.

Snacks: radishes! Mmm

It's been a long day. Back to school and last night hardly slept ( apparently teacher fear lol ) so super tired.

X

Fan day hon x

Yey for calories ;) ithink my dinner tonight was more than your day
X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

butter_on_toast said:
Yey for calories ;) ithink my dinner tonight was more than your day
X

<<< takes moral high ground!!

If you don't stop rubbing it in I'm gonna snap your stabilisers and send you some slim fast to snort!!!

Thanks lex x

Iv a drawer full
Of vile fast in the kitchen

Then when I run out you can post it and I'll post you the bits of your stabilisers- deal lol. X

Lucy:D said:
Then when I run out you can post it and I'll post you the bits of your stabilisers- deal lol. X

Tjis made me chuckle thanks babes
Iv about 50 of the ready made shakes from whrn mr butter bought a shedload cos they were cheap

He disnt like them n tey gave me migranes!! X

Well I fought with the alarm clock this morning- a real first for me! Still completely cream crackered! looking forward to Saturday morning!

Suppose to be my morning off tomorrow but going to get my implant taken out, hope it's not too painful!!

Brekki- apple
Lunch- vanilla slim fast shake
Dinner- HUGE bowl of chilli and rice with salad and FF nat yog

Had a cheeky bag of skips today- felt so guilty afterwards! Oops!!

The co-op had twiglets reduced( love them do much) so going to weigh them into allowable portions and bag them. Yummy!!

Hope everyone is having a good evening. Xx

Like the idea of a HUGE bowl of chilli :eek:) What kind of mince do you use?
Also, are twiglets good? Not something I normally buy but will do if they are low in fat xx

Chrissy72 said:
Like the idea of a HUGE bowl of chilli :eek:) What kind of mince do you use?
Also, are twiglets good? Not something I normally buy but will do if they are low in fat xx

Hey,
Extra lean mince then all the usual stuff. I tend to not add and spray oil but cook the veggies and mince together in a non stick pan.
I love twiglets- not everyone's cup of tea but I love them! Hate marmite tho- explain that one lol they are 97 cals per 25g which doesn't sound a lot but you get quite a few. However, they do break the 5g/100g rule but I never had any probs providing I don't eat the whole thing hence the small bags!

Hope that helps! X

Thanks. That's gonna be my recipe for the weekend (when not at work just in case) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ouch ouch ouch!! my implant didnt come out easy peasy so she was digging around for ages.. hurts already!! booo!! At least i got another popped in!

Having a wee cup of coffee now before getting sorted to go to work.

Well today was going spiffingly until..
The OH decided to treat me to dinner out- we went to frankie and Benny's and then went to see The Iron Woman which was brilliant!!

So had- bruschetta without the garlic butter then spaghetti with prawns and chillies without butter- think ive been ok I hope!!

My arm is killing me- so sore all to prevent no babies! Boo hiss!! And never got my tango ice blast!

Go see the film.. Was amazing!! X

butter_on_toast said:
Yowchy arm *hugs*

X

Thanks Hun! Your seat is reserved on the wagon next to me btw.. It's getting hard keeping it warm lol x

It's been a long day. Feeling super bloated at the moment... Think it might be due to my new implant going in ( which is a ***** btw)!!
Picked up my slimfast delivery at boots as I wasn't v keen on the flavours they had so got some nice ones online.

Food today has been great fun-
Brekki- apple
Lunch- slimfast and cream crackers
Dinner- beef and Spinich/ricotta patties with potatoes and veggies with salsa

Hope everyone is having a happy food day xx

Back