Lucy vs Tango Man vs Wedding dress..

All ingredients ready for soup... Is it slightly worrying that I am excited to make some haha

Hope your soup is yummy- remember its always better the second day and boil it to kill the bugs!! Sorry I have a thing about ensuring ppl don't poison themselves lol let me know how you get on!! Xx

So the wagon is rolling and im deffo on it!!

Lunch- left over chilli and rice
Snack- some twiglets and ham with extra light mayo and black pepper
Dinner- pork tangiene with baked potato ( was super yummy!!)

Cleaned the kitchen and the house generally today. Feeling much better. OH off out with a mate tomorrow so planning a fat free Phall curry feast.

Now im off to droul over michel roux jr on Master mind!

X

So today's foody fun-

Breakfast- 2 slices of toast dry
Lunch- left over tangiene sauce and baked potato with natural yoghurt
Dinner- beef phall with basmati rice and WW nan bread.

Snacks- a wee gin and Tonic
Yummy!!

Lucy:D said:
So today's foody fun-

Breakfast- 2 slices of toast dry
Lunch- left over tangiene sauce and baked potato with natural yoghurt
Dinner- beef phall with basmati rice and WW nan bread.

Snacks- a wee gin and Tonic
Yummy!!

Your food sounds yummy today hon x

I was thinking the same thing... Can I hire you as a personal chef :)

Haha! Well if teaching doesnt work out then we can consider it. I doubt if you tasted it you would agree! Attached a wee pic.. Looks like there is loads lol
But thanks its lovely of you both to say!! It was actually yummy!

I love spicy food and can only eat my fav hot stuff ( curry- phall espec 18 chillies!)

So if chillies do speed up metabolism then I should be a size 8 by the end of the week!!

Attachments

• image-2430270729.jpg
    image-2430270729.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 42
Lexie2005 said:
Mmmmm I am hungry again now lol x

Oh sorry lex!! Funnily enough I'm hungry too! Just has a wee pot of blueberries but still hungry so watching House now to distract myself! Xx

ooo this page is making me drool lol,wasnt hungry before I read this, I am starving now! haha.

ooo this page is making me drool lol,wasnt hungry before I read this, I am starving now! haha.

haha!! ooops sorry!! No pics tonight if this is the effect!

Well its been a long day.. back to work on Monday- 2 weeks off the more than enough for me! Not really done much today except eat, do work and watch House.. god i love Hugh Laurie!!:rolleyes:

anyway..
Brekki- 2 slices of toast and Jam with L/F spread
Lunch- Spinich and ricotta tortellini with chicken, fine beans and homemade chilli pesto.
Dinner- spag bol ( except not a lot of pasta for me!)

snacks so far.. 2 chocs (oops!)
4 Pringles
OJ/Coffee/Diet Coke

Just waiting for OH to come home. Feeling pretty lethargic at the moment but garuntee that i'll be on here on Monday moaning about going back to work!:sigh:

Lucy x

Oh yes we all moan once we're back at work!!!! I'm so pleased that tomorrow is my day off & the munchkin is back at school. Wii fit, maybe Just Dance too & housework for me but 5.5 hours to myself woohoo!!!!

Had a wee beer last night and feel like death today- had to take anti sickness medication as felt so poorly! Twice in one week is so not fair!!!!

So attempted to eat low fat super noodles with green beans at lunch

Dinner tonight will be warm Thai chicken salad with basmati rice. Not feeling that up to it but OH will be hungry! So will make it but maybe eat later than him.. When I feel a bit more human.

X

Hi everyone,
I didn't want to take up the main forum with this so thought I'd post here- has anyone had better loses including a slim fast shake into their diet? I was just pondering this as I don't usually get time for lunch at work but could easily manage a shake but still take the zen?

In all honesty, I am starting to get a little desp with my wedding fast approaching and currently still sporting the beached whale look!

*cries*

Hi Lucy :) how long have you got till your wedding & how much would you like to lose? I've never taken the shakes I'm sure it would be fine but there's also plenty of other things you can try :) I find having a few low fat snacks in my bag helps if I get the hunger pangs on the go! Also making a bit pot of soup an freezing in individual portions to have when you need will mean u can have a hearty meal without having to use a xen :) xx

Hi Lucy :) how long have you got till your wedding & how much would you like to lose? I've never taken the shakes I'm sure it would be fine but there's also plenty of other things you can try :) I find having a few low fat snacks in my bag helps if I get the hunger pangs on the go! Also making a bit pot of soup an freezing in individual portions to have when you need will mean u can have a hearty meal without having to use a xen :) xx

Hi Lucy :) .. i think this is a really good idea and probably better for you than having a shake.. you could keep in flask or heat up and have it in a mug if you have access to a microwave x

I take soup in a flask for the shifts I know are gonna be busy. Skipping lunch really won't help the loss Lucy hon x

In the past when I skipped meals I lost less, or none at all. Maybe even gained weight. If you eat regularly, including snacks between meals, your metabolism keeps up the pace and burns calories more efficiently. Skipping meals will make you hungry and miserable...and your metabolism thinks foods short and tries to conserve fat and calories. You know all this. Lots2lose2011 is right. A wee bit of planning to have snacks etc will pay off and help you burn more calories at work.
Your avatar is gorgeous, you'll look fab on your day!

Thanks for all the advice guys!! Suppose I just need to sit down and think about it- between pupils and staff meetings most of us hardly get lunch so thought a shake would be food enough and will have all the vits and minerals!!

Gag! Anyway off out for a walk and to ponder what to make for dinner!

Thanks guys, 202 sleeps and counting xx

Back