Lunch Ideas

I had the food doctor COUSCOUS & LENTIL POT with tomatoes, red peppers and cumin and it was spicy but yummy!!! I had it with a square wrap, 11 pro points!

Pizza made with a warby's wrap, passata, mushrooms, onions and chicken with mozarella cheese. I had a ww rich chocolate dessert for after with a banana mmm :)

Picnicy lunch at uni :) I had.. A ww pitta bread, carrot sticks, salt and vinegar fries and an extra light mini tub of phili! Well yummy for only 6PP! Xxx

Sparkle1978 said:
2 Jamie Oliver fish cakes and butternut squash chips. All for only 3 pro points! x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Is there anyway of getting the squash to be a bit crunchy like chips??

I've had a Warburtons sandwich thin filled with ham and garlic and herb light philly. Also had a Dairylea dunker and diet pepsi to drink. 8pp methinks.

Find work lunches quite difficult, and I get bored easily. So I look forward to finding out what others are having x

I had Bulgar wheat mixed with tuna/light mayo/paprika on a bowl of salad leaves with balsamic vinegar and a pita bread for 10pp

I had warburton square wi tin of sainsburys coronation tuna & slice lighter cheese slice on top folded in half & put in pannini machine at work & big bowl of carrot soup. All that for 7 PP. Yummy x

Very unexciting today - I'm fighting off an evil dose of 'man-flu' so it was a prepacked sandwich from Tescos which I had in the fridge, a can of diet coke and a Twirl. Thank god for weekly points!

Mmm... I keep hearing people talking about these 'square wrap' things - how are they different from the ordinary Mission wrap things?

They are thicker & hold it together better. When I heard of people making pizza out of a wrap I dint believe it but u really could use this as a pizza base. They are not too thick tho just nice & better than any other wrap I've tried. After I'd had it in pannini machine even the non dieters looked on in envy. Lol. I got mine from the local co-op after loads of searching. Well worth looking for x

Warby's wrap with Mayo, 2 slices ham, lettuce, cucumber onion and spinach x 2. A mini tub of Philly light and a banana, it was stunning and all for 12pp :D

I had ham salad sarnies (made with milk roll and small wholemeal bread) with a lovely bowl of homemade tomato and roasted pepper soup all for 9pp. Absolutely delicious.

They are thicker & hold it together better. When I heard of people making pizza out of a wrap I dint believe it but u really could use this as a pizza base. They are not too thick tho just nice & better than any other wrap I've tried. After I'd had it in pannini machine even the non dieters looked on in envy. Lol. I got mine from the local co-op after loads of searching. Well worth looking for x

I'll have a look for them and give them a go, thanks :D

Back