Lurk no more, fat no more

Look at you doing really well. It's coming off in the right direction!

Well done hun you have the power lol :D
And big congrates for 3 months no bingeing a great acheivment keep it up hun xx

You did really well last night, really really well.

Had a good few days, ate LOADS yesterday and still under my syns for the day (14.5 lol) was craving chocolate and was bunged in the office at work all day, surrounded by leftover xmas choccies so had 2. Nom nom!

Starting a mega shift today from 2.30pm this afternoon and won't finish until 8am Wednesday (will be sleeping on shift obviously!) so won't be online much, its a chore writing stuff on me phone but will be able to pop my head in and see how your all doing :)

Now gonna cook myself a vegan fry up, cannae wait !

Wishing you a peaceful shift with no exciting moments .... unless you thrive on those exciting moments of course ;)

Well done on your 2.5lbs!!!

Yayyy good day today although I've eaten loads!! 3 hot meals, a bowl of fruit salad, alpen light bar and a chocolate!! 7.5 syns for the day :) and feeling satisfied...roll on weigh day I feel quite fat at the min if you know what I mean.,,I felt like it before weigh in last week and did well so not sure what it is...think the lack if exercise last week (no gardening or outdoor stuff due to ice and snow, no swimming as shift pattern wasn't great for it) so maybe I'm just feeling fed up and full of energy...am swimming after work on Wednesday, then down to the allotment to catch up on digging as the snow has finally melted!!! Mad rush on my day off on weds to catch up on housework, food shopping and booking holiday tickets woohoo!! back work on Thursday for 7 days, but once this week is done my shifts will be a lot more friendly :) can't wait to get moving again all this sitting about and driving is doing my nut in!

Now writing up meal plan for week - got Chinese tomorrow, southern Indian weds, Malay Thursday and carribean Friday :) nothing but a whole load of chilli and spice to warm the cockles! Might have a jacket potato Saturday at work then Mexican on Sunday :) yum yum

Oh that food sounds lovely. Hopefully you'll be a bit more active this week. Stupid snow has meant that I haven't got out in the bike.

It's been a right pain for exercising out ain't it :( I am hoping to get me bike back on the road soon, is do good for you but low impact, doesn't feel like too much effort plus can save on travel money to work :) hope you manage to get out soon, hope ya feel better soon (read about work on your diary) and don't worry about letting anyone down - it takes a special type of person to admit that it isn't what you thought it would be...good luck finding something better and more suited to you, I am sure everyone will be proud once you've found your feet and are enjoying work :) good luck at thr meeting! X

Excellent today - cut back on me portion sizes and not really noticed a difference. Also resisted the chocolate this evening at work as I really want to push for good results this and next week while its clear...the week after will be dairy good too now as I was gonna be drinking, but now taken on an early Saturday shift (so will be driver on fri night!) and Saturday night I'm off to London to a party but got to drive back on Sunday so only a few g and ts and maybe A cheeky can (singular!!!) of cider. Then if I food optimise on oh's birthday (should be easy) and weigh in a day early on my birthday in the morning before the carnage then will be good...week after that not so good though! Gonna work out syns for my vegan cake tomorrow so I can plan ahead...will be awfully high! But, people at work want some too (I owe them!!) plus oh and some for my birthday too...my birthday will be a bake day :) nom nom nom.

I feel like I've lost weight around my waist (below tits, above hips - what's that area called?) and my leggings are feeling quite loose around the tops of my thighs...so fingers crossed for Thursday :)

Now back at home from work, yay! That was a LOOOONGGG shift. Came home to find the house resembling something like a bin, OH has been here alone for 3 days and its trashed. He is now cleaning it up so fingers crossed he does a good job, the house stinks, theres bloody tea stains all up the stairs!!!

Got weigh in tomorrow - I feel like I've lost :) My hoodie (I have a different one but I wear this one all the time!) is feeling looser and I remember it used to be quite tight. Leggings are starting to sag in the thigh area, so hopefully inches are being lost. I have no idea how to measure/where to measure so haven't done any of that yet so no idea really.

Left my lunch for today in the work fridge :( was looking forward to it, but will have it at work tomorrow instead! Did a little shop this morning, and failed hard - ASDA had put some cherry punnets under a tag saying £2 I thought it was a bargain, bought a box, got home and it says £4.95 on it!!! I'd take them back if it wasn't a drive away!! cheeky *******.

atleast your OH is sorting out the mess hun, my oh is the same if im not about only difference is i get to sort the mess when i get back.

£4.95 omg for some cherries ouch, i hate it when supermarkets do that! hope they taste yummy though to make up for the cost lol xx

Yeah they are pretty nice, I wouldn't have paid that for them if i knew though! Cheeky people at asda must have done it loads of people today!

OH doesn't usually clear it up, thankfully he is today - I came in and I think the tutting and running upstairs without saying hello was evidence enough that I'm fed up of it all. I spend hours, days and weeks of every month at work, cleaning up after people, working hard, then come home and I'm not about to clean up after someone able-bodied for free! I'd rather get paid, thanks.

He's also eaten a whole load of my food :( I might take to stashing stuff back in my van again, just can't afford it. Sounds harsh but I work and he doesn't, I'm not about to support him to sit about eating mountains of nice food all day! i went without when I was on the dole, and learnt how to budget and when i really was hungry, so can he.

I feel like banging my head against a ****** wall!!!!

Cut a long story short, we sent off our passports to get indian visas done and I don't want to book plane tickets until i get passport back to check visa is oK. The company said they had them couried to me on 25th...i've been away at work since then and asked OH to keep an ear out for them...heard nothing, I have been worried all day about it as still heard nothing and had no way to track it (asking for my passport number which i obviously dont have hahs!)

Now went downstairs and checked the doormat (we have a cutrain over the front door cos of drafts and use back door) and there were our courier slips, on the floor, dated 25th!!! OH said he'd looked every day....I am so pissed off!!! I have ordered redilvery and he will have to wait in all day tomorrow. i hope they come at 6pm and ruin his day not that he'd do much at all. if this has made us miss cheap flights he can ***** pay. his procrastination in sorting his visa out in the first place cost us both £50 as the price went up while I waited for him

ARGHHHHHH

Now going to cook some curry in the kitchen and chop vegetables in the hope of theraputic release. i have put the chocolate in my cupboard upstairs, out of sight, out of mind :rolleyes:

Mega sympathy and a GEERRRRRR in OH's direction on your behalf. Well done you for not letting your emetions affect your eating. I'm off to my page now for a GRRRRR at my OH ;)

Curry was amazing. I have eaten a LOT though! 2 bhajis, 2 poppadoms, daal, saffron rice AND madras. scoff scoff! Came in at 14 syns so under by one for the day, plus I over estimated to play it safe :)

Now off to bed, got work tomorrow, then doctors for rabies jabs (woohoo!) then going to later group for weigh in at 7.30pm and hoping for a good loss!

Good luck for tonight. Sorry but I did laugh at the rabi jabs.

Back