Lurk no more, fat no more

Hey :) Had a very long and strenuous few days at work...think I had norovirus or something, still not eating quite right at the min. Have been eating and drinking rubbish for the last week now and I can really feel it...dreading weigh in next week!!! but also looking forward to the end of NYE celebrations and getting back on plan and down to the pool.

Glad you're feeling better. I think everyone is in the same boat of starting again properly in January.

Had a rough few days over new years - didn't eat an awful lot, and didn't drink much at all! Had really, really bad insomnia that I haven't had for years...spend a lot of it tucked up in me campervan while my freinds partied away...was good fun really, popped in for a few hours at least!!!

Back on plan tomorrow - looking forward to it. Gonna look through my food diary from before xmas when I was losing lots and jig my memory...then off to the supermarket. Found out the weigh in around the corner from mine is tomorrow, not tonight, which is even better!

Hope you all had a lovely xmas and new year, heres to a good year :)

BOOOOOO I had it all planned out - meal plans, getting back on it today, was even going to throw out all the junk food or give it to someone...then I went to the shop and remembered that my debit card with ALL my money on it is blocked as the 'chip' bit wasn't reading properly last night while buying diesel!! As I've been away from home for nearly 2 weeks now, theres nothing left but to eat crap until I wait for my money to transfer from debit to credit card, or for the bank to send me a new card. Was looking forward to starting again today, but money should clear overnight so tomorrow will be the restart. Ah well!!!

weigh in in a few hours, I think this will boost me a bit more too and kick me up the proverbial and remind me what I'm doing it for - i'll be seeing people with losses, and I haven't weighed in for 2 weeks so it will be a shock to my system...I think I will need it! Will clear the cupboards tonight of all crap food, am going to sit through my sw books and find new recipes to cook tomorrow. just before xmas we had the fridge and freezer replaced but there was massive delays and i had to chuck all of my food away so the fridge, cupboards and freezers are bare (usually i cook big batches of free food to grab when i work etc), its going to be a BIG shop tomorrow!!!

Ah that sucks and u had great intentions too! Like you say though new day tomorrow. Hope weigh in goes ok.

4.5lb on at weigh in which I'm super happy with as I was expecting at least double!!!

Also cleared some cash on credit card, so went food shopping and my house is FULL of healthy food...got my new freezer plugged in and switched on, 4 liters of free/superfree soup cooling downstaris ready to be frozen...fridge full of fruit and veg...Now time to get me head down, write up a meal plan and get exercising!!

Went to a different group from normal today...gave in all my gold body magic forms expecting a certificate but nowt...a mention but no clapping, no sticker...then at the end she said she didn't have any certificates!!! doh! wil get it next week in normal group which is pretty good :) I did manage to bag a new pack, all seems good EXCEPT for cashew nut HEXB allowance has gone from 20 to 12 :'(

Well done you! Glad you managed to get your shopping done I bet you feel better for it.
Ugh that's gutting about your body magic certificate! Lets face it we all love a certificate and a sticker!
I don't go to group but according to some of the forums there aren't massive changes so i'll just carry on with my 2012 SW book- it seems to work.
Glad you're back in control.

Woohoo! Back on plan :)

Had some curried veg soup for breakfast with 2 slices of nimble, and had a revelation - I sprayed a few sprays of frylite on each, and it is very much like having melted butter on your toast!! OM nom nom :)

Now got loads of salad and ryvita for lunch, then some fruit...got heaps of veg for dinner with spuds...good food today :)

Good day today :)

Breakfast - 2x nimble, beans, mushrooms, toms, 2x linda macartney sage and onion sausages, 2 tbsp low sugar ketchup (1)

Lunch - stir fried super noodles

dinner - lentil and sweet potato shepards pie with LOADS of superfree green veg, carrots and sweetcorn, 1 tbsp ketchup (0.5)

snacks - cereal bar (3.5), caramel ryvita (2.5) 2x alpen light

Had a half mile swim and a few hours in the garden digging and chopping too.

Got a clear few weeks ahead, hoping for big losses this month!

RIGHT! I have 8 weigh ins until I go to India in March...time to set serious targets...what do you all think? I'm gonna go for 16-20lb...that would do me nicely. With a holiday so soon its another reason to really try hard and go for it now :)

Excited now, have been getting stuff ready and now I think its 100% happening i'm super excited :D time to crack on with weight loss and get myself feeling good before I go!

I don't see why you couldn't, 2-3 lbs a week. You seem to be in a good place with the diet. So yeah go for it.

It seems as if all the excitment of last night has manifested into a cold overnight. Woke up with a sore throat and howling cold :( So now dosed up, and sucking throat sweets like no tomorrow BUT I lost my appetite...so I'm wondering do I syn throat sweets? Only ones I got are halls soothers which are 1.5 for 2 sweets...already had three and will probs want another few during the day...so your talking 3-4 syns just for throat sweets :( I didn't eat any breakfast as I was in bed, but I had some stir fried super noodles for lunch with a few ryvita sweet crunch and jam...takes me to 3.5 syns for the day, apart from the sweets. Got a lovely free dinner (apart from 'cheese' sauce - 0.5), and still got one HEXB to use...

What throat sweets are lowest in syns? I'm guessing sugar free is best, and I usually have them to be fair bur OH bought me these ones and they are lovely but sugary! He keeps offering to make me honey and lemon too :( I want some!! But am determined to lose weight, and if that means dealing with a sore throat, then so be it. I am so focused on losing for my holiday...I hope this keeps up...big loss for next Thursday please! Got lots of exercise planned for the week too as I am skint, and trying to not buy any more diesel this month, so am considering walking into work on monday (not in til 2.30 which is nice!), will take about 60-70 mins...then swimming after shift on tues morning before training, then walk back home...I am hoping this cold has gone by then as it sounds like a good plan and will be good body magic :)

Ended up having 12 syns today, once I had lunch I couldn't stop picking at food :( had a lovely dinner though, some bean chilli, refried beans, potatas bravas and a big salad with LOADS of chillies. Omnomnom

Back to work tomorrow - still feeling ill and hoping I'm a bit better in the morning, else I will be a miserable one all day as its a loooong shift (7.30am until 10pm)

Got a pretty good day planned for tomorrow and as I'm at work there is no opportunity for mindless picking or chance encounters with my box of dates/sweets/etc . I'm hoping this cold lifts soon as I have lots planned for the week and need to be on top form, last two weeks has been tough health wise, with norovirus, insomnia and now a nasty cold. Hopefully it will let up soon :)

Had a rubbish day. Had work from 7.30 am today, and when I packed my food up for the day yesterday my brain must not have been working cod I got to work today with random as hell stuff...no chance to get to the shops either. I'm still feeling ill and ended up eating chocolate and biscuits and have been drowning in throat sweets :( feel a big better tonight but have awful indigestion again it's worse when I lie down :(

Oh well. I wrote out a lovely meal plan for the next week, looks good snd should keep me full, is low in syns every day and lots of space for exercise, got good shifts at work next week too so clear week...I just hope I feel better soon!!

Hey don't let it bring you dowb. Like you say lower the syns during the week, boost your frer and super free foods and it should work out.
Have a great day.

New day, new start. Still feeling pretty ill this morning, finished work at 7.45am today, now back home eating mango chunks, 2 sweet ryvita (HEXB) with homemade jam (1 syn) and sinking it down with 2 paracetamol and some soluble vitamin c and zinc. Its nicer than it sounds !! Am going to get back to sleep in a bit, as got work again at 2.30pm. Was going to go swimming before but I'm not feeling up to it at all.

Looking forward to this week, its going to be my first 100% week, I can feel it. Got low syn days planned ahead (nothing over 7-8), and a few success express days too which should be easy being vegan :)

Great day yesterday, no exercise though. Today was even better -i finished work at 8 and had a 50 minute swim, first half hour I was very slow as I was still feeling rough, then suddenly got a burst of energy - managed 12 legnths in 10 mins, which is what I need to swim at to get a mile in an hour - i am going to begin interval training in the pool I think to work towards it...just two months ago I could do 2 lengths a time then had to rest! Now can do 30-40 without stopping. Just need to up the energy and pace.

Food has been good too - lots of carbs and plenty of fruit and veg...going to be under 10 syns again today which is great, I feel much more in control of my snacking and syns. I had to say no to a lot of nice, vegan food last night as there is another vegan at work and we were on together last night, and she'd bought in chocolates, caramels, brownies...I had one caramel chocolate and a tiny (not even eight slice) of her vegan pizza...I synned both at 7 (no cheese/fat on the pizza) as its a total guestimate with a lot of vegan food unless you can punch in the details manually. I managed to resist eating any more and said no to the brownies (which are delicious, but part of the reason I gained over xmas, lol!)

After training for work and swimming, I had lunch at home then straight out onto the allotment for a good 90 mins digging the whole time...I'm knackered now! But good amount of body magic today! Got weigh in in 2 days, I am hoping for a good loss as I need a boost, but I think the weekend may catch up with me...am looking forward to going back to my usual group :)

Wow look at you kicking sine ass!

Sone even

Back