Lurk no more, fat no more

I was fine last Thurs at weigh in, really chuffed and focused...but on Friday something had changed. I think it's cos I knew I was gonna gain as I had tough month ahead - my birthday, oh birthday, trips away for weekends, a festival and holiday to India so I think I've adopted a 'so what' attitude. I'm gonna get back on it tomorrow as I'm working all day, will have a good day on plan to remind myself...Friday and sat are a right off but Sunday will be back on it, right until I go to India the week after. To be fair I haven't done as bad as I ate at Christmas for example and have hardly drank so that must count for something.

An skipping weigh in tonight as I cannae afford it (or the time!!), will weigh in next week and draw a lint under it...plus that gives me sun-thurs to claw some of it back.

Thanks for all thr help guys it really does help :) I haven't been on here much the last week as I'm working all hours and I think coming on here makes a big difference. X

Hugs hun, I think you hit the nail on the head when you say something changed on friday, subconsiously you prepared yourself to be naughty what with so many things happening this month but as you say draw a line under it :) its not like its been unplanned and you have fallen off the wagon completely it's just that you may have gone over a bit more then what you wanted. It's a learning curce that we all have to deal with when we get to where we want to be and while we are getting there we are learning how to overcome these things differently then before. I think you have done great keep it up hun x

Thanks la :) really appreciate it!

Have eaten crap today - had 4 alpen light bars (why??????) as well as an Indian takeaway, about 200g if tiger loaf with a pot of full fat caramelised onion hummus. I feel like I am testing myself and thr plan; I keep hearing people at group going 'what do you mean I lost 3lbs?? I've eaten like a pig all week' haha. Ill give them eating/drinking like a pig with a cherry on top :) am driving to Edinburgh tomorrow, will be about 8-10 hours in my van, and eating on the road on a budget when vegan and on slimming world is pretty hard so I have...bread and hummous. I can't wait to get home Sunday morning and get back on plan, will also be down on the allotment next week...gonna try and focus hard and get back in the zone before holiday funtimes :)

RIGHT. Back on plan today - am having 5 syns a day until I go to India to try and scrape back what I have gained - just had a big late breakfast (free and superfree) will be skipping lunch as going to work and having dinner at 5pm and after my breakfast I won't be hungry for a while. I can't believe how much rubbish I have eaten and drunk the last week...its disguising!!! Gonna do a meal plan at work tonight so I can sort out what to eat in the next week, and use up all of the leftover food in the house before India :) not long to go now woohoooo

Good day today - went well over my syns as had dinner with OH's mum and ate 3 small pittas with curry and 2 pokora, but I was well prepared for this. Got a clear week ahead now, gonna be super low on syns throughout week :) Feeling much more in control now!

Good day on the allotment -i'm bruised and battered now, but feeling all the better for it :) Had a big breakfast and no lunch today as wasn't hungry, had an alpen light and now just had a noodle pot shot...gonna cook some BNS soup for work during the week but unsure on what to have for dinner!!! Might have some chilli (got loads in the freezer) with wedges and salad...am trying to eat up all of the leftover food in the house before we go on holiday next week so bodge job dinners for the next 8 days haha!

Another day on the allotment haha! Eaten really well today...now having some pasta with homemade sauce, mixed veg, broccoli and cauli on the side (in vegan 'cheese' sauce - 1 syN!!!) and a massive salad as I am super hungry after my digging workout for 2 hours :) Was lifting heavy bags too and having to carry them across soft soil for 20m at a time which must be good for ya!

I have my first weigh in looming tomorrow after my birthday feast that dragged on for 9 days...am feeling a little nervous although I don't feel like I've put on an awful lot, but I was eating really bad so its hard to tell. I hope all of this exercise and super healthy eating will make a difference, I will be happy with a 4-5lb gain...anything more and I'd be so disappointed, but anything less is a bonus :)

A belated happy birthday and hope the weigh in wasn't too bad. What Alpen Lights are OK for vegans? I had a look but only saw ones with milk in them? Oh the excitement if there are some I could have, the ryvita bars were amazing as a HEXB and they ruddy well stopped doing them.

Wishes for a productive summer on the lotty

Only the chocolate and orange ones - although now you have me paranoid that they have changed the recipe and it has milk in it!!! I don't know what I'd do without alpen lights :)

Only the chocolate and orange ones - although now you have me paranoid that they have changed the recipe and it has milk in it!!! I don't know what I'd do without alpen lights :)

Chocolate and orange huh????? I'm going SHOPPING!!!! Flipping brilliant news. I found them and do not worry, no indication of (disgusting description of milk deleted) at all. :) And these are a healthy extra? The logic of SW defeats me sometimes. I just looked at the ingredients and they are choc full of sugar and sugar related products. Great news, I could do with some sugar ;) ;)

And WI ..... gently I'm whispering as I worry you might not want to talk about it .... how was it ?

I am too shocked for words. Only half a pound on!!! I was gobsmacked as I was so bad last week!! I think this week has scraped it back though been super good and have done hours of body magic each day on thr allotment. I am weighing in next Wednesday before I go to India hopefully..,who knows I may even get into the 13's while I'm away :)

Blimey, you were lucky! Like you say, you could lose while you are away, loads of lovely fruit to eat and probably not feeling so hungry in the heat. Plus being more active walking around - doing the holiday stuff. How lovely to be feeling lighter and less bulky in the heat as well. That's one of the horrible things about being fat, coping with heat and chafing, all that. Well done you.

Oh I never chafe - as I ALWAYS wear leggings. even under long skirts/trousers...i feel wierd without them. I am half half on what will happen while i'm away - I might put on as I'll be drinking, having lots of fruit juices, lots of ghee and bready stuff, but equally my appetite shrinks in the heat and I'll be moving about a lot so that might balance it out???

I appear to have lost more weight around my already small waist - and my bum is still huge. Very annoying! I'm going shopping for holiday bargains on Tuesday, gonna try on some trousers to see what size I am these days as I really have no idea!!

Well done for only putting on half a pound! You must be excited for the holiday! I feel your pain about the small waist and big bum. It can be a right pain at times, dresses all the way.

Yeah I only own dresses and leggings...not owned a pair of trousers in about 4 years as they just don't accomedate my shape. Tis OK, my setup is comfy at least and you can layer leggings unlike jeans :)

I am super excited, although I haven't even given it the vaguest thought to be fair...tomorrow night once I'm back from the allotment is my only time to pack really so will prepare for it then!!

You are doing really well on the losses again, keep it up gal :)

Wow you are doing so well!!! :D love the headspace :)

Today I'm gonna have a high carb breakfast to prepare me for working on the allotment...got a big old cooked breakfast on the way :) then 4-5 hours on the allotment. Will take a few snacks down with me to keep myself going :)

Gonna have some pasta or a stir fry for dinner - I can't quite decide which one yet! I am trying to clear through all of the leftovers in the fridge so its empty when we go away. Should be OK, the fridge is full of fruit and salad so lots of that over the next few days!

Back