Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hi
Cant wait to join the crazy gang i know how crazy it gets sometimes ive been following it all Rose was right she told me you were all crazier than a bag of monkeys.
Look forward to joining you all soon

Go you! Don't leave us on the games now :) we will miss you

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Precisely!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

just HAD to log on to see if you were near the magical 500!!! :)

wooohoooo well done, i am so flattered, all this attention will be going to my head! ha ha

:) :) :) :)

have a safe journey to the silver section hun..unfortunately mr andre won't be there to greet you..he was in my part of the world last night!!!!..no SERIOUSLY he was!..so near, and yet so far!!! *sigh*

p.s.......oh, that's it, there is no going back now Debbie, you have been officially introduced to our 'tranqs'..a fully paid up member of the crazy gang....there is no hope for you now..let the craziness commence!...oh and Purple Roses?..bless her, she tries to be sane, but its not working, she is under my spell too i'm afraid!!!..Kate?..beyond help i'm afraid, mad as a hatter, but a wonderful friend hee hee

..you have still to meet Squeezy, Clanger, Rod, Caroline, Jayde, KatieRose, Dawn, and countless others, you'll have seen them on my thread, so don't be shy..they will make you very welcome and look after you very well until i return to my early morning slot next wednesday, yep, early morning, then afternoon and now and again, in the evening too! ha ha

have a good weekend, well what is left of it!

Rx

Last edited:
Hi Debbie,
As promised i came back!
Firstly, well done on the weight loss so far. 46 pounds is three months is fab, you should be dead pleased with yourself! Keep it going and you'll be looking hot hot hot for your holibobs.
I think it's lovely that you have come out of hiding in order to keep up with your inspiration, rainbow rose! And I have to say I'm very pleased you did as I've had chance to chat to you for the last 24 hours (with very few breaks may I add) and I think after playing the person below game you now know me better than the OH lol
I've got to say I'm mighty impressed with the dedication to get to 500 posts that quickly. I bet the family have felt abandoned today?! Never mind, it's all been worth it I'm sure.
See you Soon hun
Michelle x

definitely water, or air, or you ingested an invisible troll in your sleep... ;)

Keep drinking lots, it'll go

Hope you are enjoying your shopping! Don't worry about the gain it's obviously not fat unless you had about 20000 calories yesterday lol! Hope you find some treatable have. Mini meringues crumbles onto fruit and yoghurt is very low and a lovely dessert x

Back