Lurverick's Food Diary...Now learning to maintain!!!!

TUESDAY 9TH NOVEMBER = RED DAY.

breakfast = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).a banana.

lunch = 2 scan bran(part heb) spread with 3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea) and 1.5 slices ham.an apple.
mixed berries with activia ff snackpot poured over.

snack = bowl of hm veg soup.a clementine.

tea = cajun chicken kebabs-chicken,cajun spice,mushrooms,peppers,with lettuce,cherry tomatoes and red onion.tomato sauce(3 syns).

snacks = 2 clementines.2 scan bran(part heb) spread with 2 laughing cow lights(part hea),1 slice of ham,an apple.bag of salt and vinegar snack a jacks(4.5syns).

so syns = 7.5

drinks = water,cups of tea from hea milk,1 x cup of green tea with lemon.

WEDNESDAY 10TH NOVEMBER = EE DAY.

breakfast = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).a banana.

snack = 2 clementines.

lunch = harvesters - simply chicken,jacket potato,peas with salad-lettuce,onion,peppers,cherry tomatoes.

snack = pineapple.

tea = brocolli and cheese pasta and sauce(0.5syn).pineapple.

snacks = 4 x cadbury heroes sweets(8 syns).cadbury highlights hot choc(2 syns).

so syns = 10.5.

drinks = water,cups of tea with hea milk,fruit tea.

THURSDAY 11TH NOVEMBER = EE DAY.

breakfast = 2 plums.a banana with a mullerlight poured over.

snack = 2 clementines.

lunch = beefsteak tomato stuffed with batchelors savoury beef rice.
pineapple.

snacks = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).small apple.

tea = beef casserole-beef,carrot,tomato,onion,bovril stock cube,with hassleback roast potatoes and cabbage.

desert = from frais with lemon curd(1.5syns) and a crushed up meringue nest(2.5syns).

snack = pink and white (2.5syns).

so syns = 6.5syns.

drinks = water,cups of tea from hea milk,fruit tea.

Pretty Random Q - How much do harvesters charge for the simply chicken meal and salad? xxx

its 4.99 hun...i love it for a cheap meal out! salad is unlimited and also i ask for water so no charge for drink.

i guess you could tell them you dont want the potato and peas?? but would still cost the 4.99...they dont do seperates so to speak!!
they are very accomodating though.

and thankyou for the comment about my diaries.

lurverick u are doing just brilliant.. ive been looking at your losses and your diaries..
I was wondering if you would like to mentor me.. just dont seem to be getting anywhere!

Or your friend does ;) LOL
hehehe yes i prefer going with you!
i have to ask myself when i go with anyone else-pmsl!!!!

always nice when friend gets it too!! i wont forget i owe you a meal.......oooo we have to go back! shame! haha!

i may emigrate to escape the cost of paying you back that 4.99 meal! haha!

FRIDAY 12TH NOVEMBER = EE DAY.

breakfast = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).banana.

lunch = harvesters-simply chicken,jacket potato,peas and salad-lettuce,onion,peppers,cherry tomatoes.

snacks = pineapple.shape zero yogurt poured over frozen raspberries.

tea = steak,sw wedges,lettuce,spinach leaves,cherry tomatoes.tom sauce(3 syns).

snack = skinny cow mint choc ice lolly(4.5 syns).

syns = 7.5 syns.

drinks = water,cups of tea from hea milk,fruit tea.

so a good day......had a lovely lunch (2nd time in a week-eek!) at harvesters thanks to a fab friend....and i'll have to go back next month so i can repay the favour-shame eh!!!!

SATURDAY 13TH NOVEMBER - EE DAY.

breakfast = 2 satsumas.a banana.2 hard boiled eggs.

snack = 2 scan bran(part heb) spread with 2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea) and topped with 1 slice of ham.an apple.

lunch = mugshot.2 satsumas.

snack = small fruit salad pot.

tea = salmon fillet with cajun spices,new potatoes,lettuce and spinach leaves and cherry tomatoes.
desert = from frais mixed with lemon curd(1.5syns) and a crushed up meringue nest(2.5syns).

supper = 3 scan bran(part heb)spread with 3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea) and topped with 1.5 slices ham.bag of salt and vinegar snack a jacks (4.5syns).bit of fruit salad.
bag of trwat size maltesers(5 syns).

so syns = 13.5

drinks = water,fruit teas.

OMG iv been trying to post on here for 15 mins.. but my stoopid internet kept shutting me down.

Wanted to send you positive slimming thoughts for tomorrows Wi!xxx

OMG iv been trying to post on here for 15 mins.. but my stoopid internet kept shutting me down.

Wanted to send you positive slimming thoughts for tomorrows Wi!xxx

ooo noo nightmare internet!!
and cheers for the thoughts gorgeous but i dont think they'll work!!!! as of this morning i was sts!! and im not hopeful and may even get a sml gain as im green and a carb monkey today.....usually i do red and/or fish on a sunday to keep it light and speedier!!
but....im on what i call my sticky week(every other week i sts or thereabouts) so i had said i thought it would be next week.
it would still be nice tomorrow but im not sweating it!! i just couldnt be arsed to try extra hard today....on plan but all what i call carby and treat foods!

SUNDAY 14TH NOVEMBER - GREEN DAY.

breakfast = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).banana.

snack = fruit salad pot.

lunch = garlic and herb wedges,2 quorn burgers(1 syn),baked beans.2 satsumas.

snacks = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb) and 2 satsumas.2 babybels(hea) and an apple.

tea = 3 quorn sausages,wedges,baked beans.
desert = frozen raspberries with a shape zero yogurt poured over.

so syns = 1...so far....will edit in later.

drinks = water and cups of tea from hea.

hmmm not my usual sort of day next to weigh in...completely carby comfort day.....i just need it!! i usually do red on day before weigh in..often with fish rather than meat.but just couldnt face it today--i sooooooo wanted carby and comfort so i decided sod it,its on plan and im having it.
i dont think i'll hit target tomorrow(its my 'sticky' week-every other week for 6 weeks ive hovered around sts-and i dont think the change in how ive done things today,the day before wi will help)...it'll be the week after but right at this moment i soooooo dont care,ive come so far and im so near it'll be here in the next few weeks anyway!!

Last edited:
hmm reading that it sounds whingy but its honestly not meant that way...i just think i know in my mind that im within target range anyway so its any time now and im happy.

Back