Luscious Losers Meeting 27/01/12

Bostik

Gold Member
Hello, Losers! Hope you've all had a fantastic week!

Our Slimmer of the Week last week was parfittaroles by a mile with a huge loss of 2.3%! Massive well done to you!

Weigh ins: Everyone post in your losses this week! Hope you've all done brilliantly! You have until Monday to post your weight to be included in the slimmer of the week :) Any newcomers, post or PM me your start weight and you will be included in it from next week!

Challenges: How did you all do on your challenges you set yourself? And you can set yourself new ones for next week. Hopefully it'll help us all stay on track!

Discussion: What are your goals for this year? Weightloss wise and not! Oh and of course, anything else you want to discuss!

Hi everyone, I'm afraid I can't stop long as I'm off out tonight :)

Wow, Slimmer of the Week! I'm very pleased with that as in an entire year of slimming world I only got it once, and never got it at weight watchers!

Weigh ins: I STS this week even though I'd behaved myself all week. I guess i expected it as I lost so much last week. Better than a gain :)

Challenges: my Challenge of not snacking didn't go well. I will be trying again this week!

Discussion: this years target is to get to 8'10 and maintain it :)

Hope everyone has had a great week :)

Last edited:
I forgot to post in my own thread! Haha!

You definitely deserved slimmer of the week last week!

1.2lbs off for me this week! Pleased with that as it was TOTM so was all bloated the day before weigh in and thought I'd have a gain lol.

My challenge was to start kettleworx I think. Which I did! Loving it so far! Struggling with staying motivated with my running though so my challenge for this week will be to run at least 10 mins every time I go gym. Wanna keep it up still even if it's a short amount of time :)

My goals for this year is to get to goal by around July. I think I could do that :) And then maintain of course! Also, to just start enjoying life more. Doing stuff I wouldn't have even considered doing when I was bigger! Think that'll be harder for me!

Not officially weigh in day til Monday but standing at 189lbs, 3lbs down from last time. I checked the scales (I know I shouldn't but can't get out of the habit!) this morning and still no loss, I better see a loss before Monday!

My Kettleworx DVDs came today so gonna start that, hopefully can take a leaf out of Kron's books and drop from a 16 to a 6 also! *she wishes*

Nice loss! Kettleworx has been brill so far for me :) Just finished week 1 last night :)

Really late to the party guys, sorry.

I am writing Jan off as a fail, had some terrible personal crap to deal with, so no losses to report.

My challenges for next week are to not binge and stick to healthy eating. Also to start and try kettkeworx. I will be so happy if this time next week I have stuck to both those things and had a wee loss.

I have 15 weeks till my Holiday, and I really want to be at my mini goal of 70lbs. :fingerscrossed:

Massive well done parfittaroles on loser of the week! :)

Hiya, 1.5 for me this week really pls'd hoping to Stick to cals this wk as having takeaway tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Donzy :)

Squeezy - you're gonna do fab :)

Helloooo peeps,

haven't posted properly on the forum for a week so thought I would jump on here :D well done SOTW!

This week I stared as 217 and lost 3lbs so now 214lbs :mad:)

This weeks goals- don't get lazy keep going with the treadmill and do a couple more sessions with the kettlebell.

Good loss!

Well done everyones, we're all doing brill!! 2lbs off for me this week, yay!
Also started ripped in 30 week three yesterday, its bloody hard but to be honest i prefered it to week 2, didnt really like that week at all :rolleyes: lol

Sorry I'm late !!! Was out last night. 1lb loss for me this week but after last weeks gain I'm only back to square one :-( really need to control my snacking in the evening so that's my challenge this week and to keep up with the water drinking. Well done to all of you.

candyflee said:
Well done everyones, we're all doing brill!! 2lbs off for me this week, yay!
Also started ripped in 30 week three yesterday, its bloody hard but to be honest i prefered it to week 2, didnt really like that week at all :rolleyes: lol

That sounds interesting, let us know how you get on!

Good losses guys! :D

hi guys, 1 lb off for me, which is a miracle as i have spent all my calorie allowance this week on chocolate it seems : ( i feel rubbish but thats what u get for eating rubbish i guess! anyway onwards and upwards. its a new week and if i can avoid the chocolate i will be ok. its like an addiction to be honest. im not the sort of person to have a funsize bar, its all or nothing. if i start the chocolate i cant stop. so its zero choc for me!! thats my challenge for the week!!

Good luck with that! You'll feel so much better once you're through it!

Sorry I'm so late, forgot all about it :eek:

Well done slimmer of the week!

I lost 2.5lb. Have really upped the exercise and my plans for this week (starting tomorrow) are a) to start Kettleworx and b) to stop eating biscuits! I really eat far to many of them, even when I am under my calorie allowance. I'm going to try and go for a whole week without a biscuit and see how I get on.

Good luck to everyone else :)

Anoyher late comer here!!!

Lost 3lbs this week, my first proper loss this year so am really happy :D

Am challenging myself to a full week under calories as i've been a bit up and down lately. just need to be consistent at the mo while i've got no necessary distractions in the way and can get a good chunk gone forever!

Well done on all your losses xx

Brilliant loss!

Back