Luv2BSlim's JUDDD Diary ~ 45.¼ lb lost, 27 lb to go!

You are doing great maybe stop counting on your up days then you won't feel you have failed by going over. Might be worth a try as your losing well anyway :) juddd is a great lifestyle not necessarily the fastest weight loss . But where else can you only diet half the time :)

After everything you wrote in the above post about no exercise, eating junk food, going over calories etc
You still lost.....

I lost 2.¾ lb

On what other diet could we do this? I love JUDDD and youre doing a great job!:D

I found I loved juddd but it really messed with my head big time!! Glad your getting on well with it hun

Don't stress BMI too much hun.. go by how you look and feel. I was 5'5.5 now I'm barely 5ft 4!! I concealed my weight well .. was still squeezing into a 12 at 14st

I'm doing a combo of packs and healing diet .. getting ready for surgery in a few weeks. Hopefully can stabilize ok after surgery using healing diet - protein & greens the focus. Taking off around a stone during surgery, LOL fastest stone I'll ever loose!

Take it easy hun
Xxxx

You are doing great maybe stop counting on your up days then you won't feel you have failed by going over. Might be worth a try as your losing well anyway :) juddd is a great lifestyle not necessarily the fastest weight loss . But where else can you only diet half the time :)

After everything you wrote in the above post about no exercise, eating junk food, going over calories etc
You still lost.....

On what other diet could we do this? I love JUDDD and youre doing a great job!:D

Thank you Derbynanny and Kitty :D. I agree JUDDD is totally the best plan I've ever done! xx

I found I loved juddd but it really messed with my head big time!! Glad your getting on well with it hun

I can totally see how it could do that and I think I would have too if I had come straight from the VLCD to JUDDD. Having 2 months off and regaining I didn't have anything to lose and got used to eating so much food again I didn't feel guilty or 'naughty' when I started the plan

Don't stress BMI too much hun.. go by how you look and feel. I was 5'5.5 now I'm barely 5ft 4!! I concealed my weight well .. was still squeezing into a 12 at 14st

A size 12 at 14st OMG I so wish I was the same! no wonder you're in teeny sizes now :D. At about 14st I think I was about an 18-20. I'm just over 13st now and can get into 16's but sticking with my 18's mostly for now... I'm too used to living in baggy stuff in an attempt to hide my lumps lol

I'm doing a combo of packs and healing diet .. getting ready for surgery in a few weeks. Hopefully can stabilize ok after surgery using healing diet - protein & greens the focus. Taking off around a stone during surgery, LOL fastest stone I'll ever loose!

Take it easy hun
Xxxx

Ohh I see so not strictly S&S. Well you're very well prepared and not long to go now, so exciting! A stone off during surgery wowee it's surprising how much they can weigh. Will all be worth it in the end.

I'm gonna need some sort of surgery to get rid of all my loose skin I think :( argh lol :eek:... at least I'll look ok in clothes just not naked :giggle:

xxx

Since Sunday I've been determined not to go over my allowances, I think I've done well so far but still the rest of the week to go.

Sunday: 405 (-1)
Monday: 2055 (+27)
Tuesday: 322-402 weird one, I didn't eat all my meal so cannot work out the cals exactly
Wednesday: 344 so far today but will definitely try to be as close to target as possible.

I ordered a new pair of jeans on Sunday night and they came yesterday. I got a black pair of skinny jeans in size 14, never worn skinny jeans before and it's going to be a while before I can fit in to them so they're goal jeans. I'll try them on every now and then to see how I'm doing. They are meant to be short/petite but are still a couple of inches too long, having such a short inside leg length sucks! I also ordered a new top to hopefully get into at christmas but it wont be in stock until mid December so waiting for that.
At the moment I'm trying not to buy too much new stuff to fit me right now. I have plenty of size 16's and 18's with the labels still attached in my wardrobe so don't really need anything new. Saying that I'll just continue wearing what I've been wearing for months now... black leggings with baggy tunics and long jumpers/tops. All are very comfy to wear but make me feel very unattractive lol. Also I'm not getting the benefit of noticing looser clothes because leggings give a lot with the elastication and elasticated waist and my tops are all baggy to begin with. Sooo can't wait to get to goal but for now I'll have to make do with the comfy clothes.

One thing that I'm sure will make me feel a lot better is getting my roots done. I've already topped up and bought a load of my red dye, now I just need my roots lightened first before I can re-do the red. At the moment I have faded red hair with about 1-2 inches of brown roots... ergh I hate it. I can't believe I've left it so long! I look such a state :p. I'll try and get it done by end of Nov early Dec.

Roots.jpg
Very sexy lol :cool:
:eek:

Just think a whole new wardrobe :))

I've always been solid but muscley... Helped make me compact even when I was heavier. I'll never be a stick girl LOL

I'm back on s&s 100% now till op. Want to feel comfortable afterwards

Xxxx

Keep up the good work Xx

Argh I have such a thumping headache. I always get one after going in shops, must be their lights. Tonight I finally finished my Christmas decoration shopping, phew. I decided to go back to a green tree this year so last weekend I bought a green one and some new decorations for it at the same time. This evening it was a hunt for a big set of led lights, so I got those and a bonus was they ended up being cheaper at the till (I weren't complaining lol) than they were on the shelf. I couldn't resist and bought even more decs while I was there... I think I might now have too many though.

Didn't eat anything until 8pm today. All I had up until 8 was half a cup of Pepsi max.
Pretty much on target today, finished at 408 calories :).

I think TOTM is going to show up a week earlier from the pains I keep getting in my lower back. I'm totally out of paracetamol so will definitely need to get some tomorrow just incase.

Caught my reflection on the way out of B&Q and I'm pleased I was able to notice the weight I've lost so far. Normally I totally AVOID looking at my reflection in anything when I'm out. It is kind of the same at home actually... I have just one full length mirror at home but I never use it, it's actually facing a wall so I don't have to look at myself in it lol.

RebekahR said:
Just think a whole new wardrobe :))

Sounds soo good! :D xxx

Last edited:
Just woke up, let the dog out to go toilet and I was greeted by the lovely TOM :( . I was so hoping it would start next weekend!
I'll no doubt be in agony within the next hour or 2 and I haven't got any bl**dy pain killers in. I have just taken 2 tranexamic acid tabs though, hopefully they'll help.

I now also have an irritation in my urethra. It's something I keep getting every few days (sometimes everyday) after urinating for weeeeeks. It will disappear within about an hour after urinating so I'm a bit confused and do not think it is something like cystitis because I have had cystitis a few times before, the last time was nearly 4 years ago. The irritation I got with cystitis was worse than this and it was also pretty much constant for about 3+ days, it didn't come and go like this does. It's so annoying though! Feels horrible.

Weigh in day on Sunday but probably won't get a better reading until my next weigh in after that... I'm so bloated right now :(

I'm looking forward to my up day today! Hopefully another success at not going over by 100's of calories. Saying that, I won't feel like eating if I'm in too much pain though so will see how it goes.

Random but it's day 54 of JUDDD today :D. Will be 8 weeks on Sunday, that went super fast!

Weigh in day today and I stayed the same. With how bloated I've been feeling since starting TOTM on Friday a big part of me was expecting to see a gain.

Not too pleased that I've only managed to lose 2.75 lb in the last 24 days though. Oh well never mind just gotta keep on going.

I've removed myself from the 2 challenges in the main forum. I may join again but for now I feel I need to set myself absolutely no targets/goals when it comes to the scales because I never seem to complete them, even though I'm sticking to plan, and it does get to me. So for now I'm out.

One good thing is today my mum told me she can see the difference in the way I look and that I definitely look slimmer now than when I started JUDDD yay :).

I've been good this week with my calories and not going too far over. I was determined to do it
Daily allowance DD 406, UD 2028

Sun: 405 DD
Mon: 2055 UD
Tues: 322-402 DD
Wed: 2026 UD
Thurs: 408 DD
Fri: 1965 UD
Sat: 412 DD

I need to start drinking water. At the moment all I drink is Pepsi max, about 2 - 3 cups per day and absolutely nothing else. I just don't feel thirsty enough.

My next weekly weigh in isn't until December 3rd but I'm going to do it on the 1st instead so I can see what my loss is for the whole of November.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Good luck with your weigh in. I'll be interested to see if you counting the cals and not going over has made much difference. I don't count on UDs but I think I need to start too as they are becoming more and more out of control! yesterday for instance I ate so much I can still feel it all sitting in my stomach lol.

scarlett2020 said:
Good luck with your weigh in. I'll be interested to see if you counting the cals and not going over has made much difference.

Thanks Scarlett. I'm eager to see if not going over is going to make any difference it's just a shame TOTM got in the way lol so it will be 2 weeks of not going way over instead of 1

Last night I accidently calculated my intake wrong so I was about 158 over doh! I was annoyed that I messed up when adding it up and thought I had a spare 150 cals, eat them, then realised I didn't actually have any spare

scarlett2020 said:
I don't count on UDs but I think I need to start too as they are becoming more and more out of control! yesterday for instance I ate so much I can still feel it all sitting in my stomach lol.

I've done that quite a few times now lol it feels pretty horrid doesn't it when it sits like that :( but it felt good eating all the yummy food :D

I feel I have to count my ups because if I didn't I would easily eat over 3000 on some days. I swear I'm addicted to food. By counting I keep some control but even then some days I have gone over by 500+, sometimes 700 over eek xx

So after my adding up fail I finished yesterday at 2187

Sun 18th: 405 DD
Mon 19th: 2055 UD
Tues 20th: 322-402 DD
Wed 21st: 2026 UD
Thurs 22nd: 408 DD
Fri 23rd: 1965 UD
Sat 24th: 412 DD
Sun 25th: 2187 UD

DD today. Haven't eaten anything yet. Now starting to FEEL hungry. I haven't a clue what I'm going to have, might just have 2 slices of toast and a yogurt which will be about 411 for today.

Looking at your stats you seem to be doing brilliantly - maybe you shouldn't worry so much about the numbers. I remember on the horizon doc talking about alternate days and how people tend to eat 10% more than they should, but because of the fasting days you're still taking in a much lower amount than you would be otherwise.

It's so cold and I don't have a coat that fits, one's too big and the other too small. I hate winter :(

Having to take Dulcolax again because I'm starting to slow down again. I can't see anything happening before weigh in... I seem to have most movement 1-2 days AFTER weigh in *sigh*

Daily calories since last weigh in:

Sun 25th: 2187 UD
Mon 26th: 393 DD
Tue 27th: 1972 UD
Wed 28th: 412 DD
Thurs 29th: 2051 UD
Fri 30th: about 311 so far

~Louise~ said:
Looking at your stats you seem to be doing brilliantly - maybe you shouldn't worry so much about the numbers. I remember on the horizon doc talking about alternate days and how people tend to eat 10% more than they should, but because of the fasting days you're still taking in a much lower amount than you would be otherwise.

Thanks Louise. You're right I shouldn't get so obsessed about the numbers on my scales, I think I am getting there very slowly and I must admit although I do worry about them I'm nowhere near as bad as I was when I did the VLCD... back then I think I was starting to drive myself insane ergh :( . That is one of the reasons I doubt I'll ever be able to do a VLCD again

I'm finding JUDDD easy. I feel slimmer and that's with being able to eat 'naughty things' if I really crave them. Like yesterday I gave in to my craving and had 4 Ferrero Rocher mmm... the rest of the box is going away until Christmas to stop myself on a bad day eating loads in one go

Nice to be able to indulge and not worry about it isn't it :)

Your doing grand hunny, I'm in the same boat with coats!! Most don't do up.. I've got one that's paper thin and one huge furry one that's now too big LOL love it so much I don't want to sell it!!

Have a good weekend hun Xx

Thumbs up, thumbs down, smiley face and sade face...

Just popping on quick, I've got a stinking headache! ergh I have had too many the past week or so.

I finished my last DD before weigh in (DD Fri, Sat WI) at about 414 calories. For the past 2 weeks I tried so hard not to go over my allowances and I think I did pretty well. Some days I was a few cals under and when I did go over it was not by 100's like usual. It's just a shame doing this didn't reward me as much as I had hoped on the scales! It was still worth a try though.

So yeah, it was weigh in day on Saturday which was actually 2-3 days early (weekly weigh in wasn't due until the 3rd) just so that I could see my total loss for Nov and my total loss in my 9 weeks on JUDDD. I hoped I would but also had a feeling I wouldn't get a whoosh and thefefore had a pretty low loss in Nov. Anyways, I lost 1 lb since my last weigh in making my total loss for Nov 3.75 lb :(... (so I am now 13st 2.75 lb) and yes, that's the face I did when I saw the numbers on my scales but I actually didn't let it bother me too much and went straight on to do my measurements to compare with the ones I took on the 1st October. Well it was kinda good and bad news... good is I have gone down but the bad is some have actually gone up?! I cannot understand how that's even happened and I double checked and made sure I hadn't made a mistake. Now although the scales did make me do a sad face and I got over it, the measurements wasn't quite the same... they put me in such a foul mood lol. After that I made myself feel even worse because I compared my start measurements 9 weeks ago to the latest ones I took and I could see that some of the measurements had only gone down by 0.75cm on my left calf and 1.5cm off my thighs in my 9 weeks on JUDDD... But maybe me being me I'm expecting too much, either way I am not going to lie I was p*ssed off because of it. Later on in the day I decided to check out the last measurements I took before doing JUDDD, they were taken on the 16th of June this year when I was doing Slim & Save and at that particular time I would have been 13st 3.75 lb which is only 1 lb heavier than I am right now, so basically the same weight really. When I compared those measurements with the ones I took this Saturday just gone it made me feel a lot better because I'm either exactly the same size or a little bit smaller :) (my waist, left thigh and neck are the same size but all the other measurements are smaller by 0.5-1.5cm) so that made me feel much better and I feel I am definitely on the right track!

I also tried on a new top that I bought in September. I did initially try it on when it arrived in mid Sept but at the time I felt it was just a little too clingy, especially around my hips and butt area so I stored it away until I had lost some weight. I can report that it now fits perfectly and there is even some room ... yay. It's no longer clingy and feels just right. I was so chuffed that the new top fit that I then braved the size 14 jeans... for all I know they could be a generous size 14 seeing as different shops/brands really do vary but I got into them! I just couldn't get them up above my lower stomach because it's TOO big but I did get them up over my thights and bottom. Even though they did go over my butt they were a little tight around that area but the fact they came up completely over my thighs with ease was nice.

Just logging the differences in my measurements that were taken 1st November and 1st December
Upper left arm: -0.5cm
Upper right arm: +0.5cm
Bust: -2.5cm
Fatty area just below boobies: -1cm
Waist: -0.5cm
Lower waist (around belly button): -3cm
Bum: -2cm
Left thigh: +0.5cm
Right thigh: +0.5cm
Left calf: +0.75cm
Right calf: STS

Difference between 1st October (start date) and 1st December
Upper left arm: -2cm
Upper right arm: -1cm
Bust: -4cm
Fatty area just below boobies: -7cm
Waist: -5cm
Lower waist (around belly button): -6.5cm
Bum: -4.5cm
Left thigh: -1.5cm
Right thigh: -1.5cm
Left calf: -0.75cm
Right calf: -1cm

Ok so it's definitely good that I've lost cm's in my 9 weeks on JUDDD and that I'm pretty much the same size as I was when I was this weight in June, I just wish it would come off my arms, thighs and calf more than my boobies. Pity we can't pick and choose where we lose it from. I know that by the time I get to goal my boobs will look like deflated balloons.

Right I'm off to take something for my head. I have spent the last 3 hours hoping it would disappear but it seems to be getting worse so will give in and take some paracetamol.

01/10: 14st 3.25 lb (start weight)
08/10: 13st 11.5 lb
16/10: 13st 9.75 lb
24/10: 13st 9 lb
01/11: 13st 6.5 lb
09/11: No weigh
17/11: 13st 3.75 lb
25/11: 13st 3.75 lb
01/12: 13st 2.75 lb

Chuck the scales out of the window and enjoy the clothes! Well done for your achievements, you must be so chuffed with the clothes fitting. It's a great feeling!

hope the headache is improving.

Weigh in 9 today, and today marks 10 weeks on JUDDD... it's gone very quick. I am down 1 lb, I am happy with that because I kept going over my UD allowance again the whole week, some days by 100-300 but one of my UD's I had near on 4000 calories :eek: :eek: :eek: !!! I did then try to 'make up for it' by lowering DD's but only managed to do it on 2 of them.

Calories eaten since last weigh in:
Sat 1st: 2403
Sun 2nd: 403
Mon 3rd: around 4000...... :eat: :whistle:
Tue 4th: 205
Wed 5th: 2183
Thurs 6th: 286
Fri 7th: 2211
Sat 8th: it was either 418 or 431

JUDDD weigh ins so far:
01/10: 14st 3.25 lb (start weight)
08/10: 13st 11.5 lb
16/10: 13st 9.75 lb
24/10: 13st 9 lb
01/11: 13st 6.5 lb
09/11: No weigh
17/11: 13st 3.75 lb
25/11: 13st 3.75 lb
01/12: 13st 2.75 lb
09/12: 13st 1.75 lb

Only 2 more weigh ins before christmas, one of them being on christmas morning because christmas eve falls on a DD. I am going to eat whatever I want christmas day without counting like I would on a normal UD. I plan to have a regular DD on boxing day (that could change though...) and continue to alternate like normal which would mean new years day falls on a DD but I always have another big dinner on new years day so I may have to switch it to an UD. Up until about 3-4 years ago we would have a big christmas dinner on the 25th, 26th and 1st but now it's just the 25th and the 1st.

I have some new shoes coming during the week and some new clothes... I hope they fit!

Chuck the scales out of the window and enjoy the clothes! Well done for your achievements, you must be so chuffed with the clothes fitting. It's a great feeling!

hope the headache is improving.

Thank you maccalenny, I am very chuffed the clothes now fit and so glad to be going in the right direction. I wish I could do that but they'll definitely be used less over christmas though ;)

You are doing great it may no be fast but it is coming off even with big up days keep up the good work :)

Thanks Derbynanny, I'm looking forward to being slim in summer 2013 (what summer we might get anyway!)... With a VLCD I could be there in about 4ish months but on JUDDD it could take another 6+ months but it's SO much easier and sustainable

Back