Lux's diary - take 2!

Day 6

Having a good day diet wise, Vanilla shake and 1L of water so far, but I'm already starting to feel the side effects - massive headache and dry mouth :( trying my best to up my water intake!

So day 6 is nearly over, I have had another 100% day :) just drinking banana shake for dinner. My head is still pounding, I'm really hoping it's because ketosis has kicked in, trying to drink lots of water to lessen the side effects. My belly is still rumbling though, is this still supposed to happen? It was quite a long time ago I did exante last, but I'm sure I remember feeling less hungry by now :(

I have set a mini goal for myself - 20lbs by December 24th, based on continuing TS until Christmas, with a day and a half off plan and an AAM week in order to try avoiding some very unpleasant side effects I've heard some people suffer from when going at TS for too long. Hope I can do it!

I have set a mini goal for myself - 20lbs by December 24th, based on continuing TS until Christmas, with a day and a half off plan and an AAM week in order to try avoiding some very unpleasant side effects I've heard some people suffer from when going at TS for too long. Hope I can do it!

Glad to see that you had another good day Lux...you'll be reaching all of your goals in no time if you keep doing what you're doing. I like planning ahead too so I'd decided that I'd do a working solution day a week before I'd even started the diet lol

Hope you're having a fab evening xx

Yes I think so, headache's nearly gone, just this awful dry mouth left, and drinking tons of water doesn't seem to get rid of it! The worst thing is though that I still feel hungry :( So I can;t tell if I'm in ketosis or not, keep changing my mind! I think my body is just taking a while to adjust. Hopefully it will sort itself out in a few days!

My meals have arrived! Along with choc mint shake, toffee shake and flavoured coffee. I think the coffee is going to be my saviour! It's not sweet tasting, but doesn't have that bitter taste I feel coffee has without sugar. Really looking forward to a meal tonight! Risotto or carbonara I think :)

Good morning Lux and well done for staying strong! Hope today's a good one xx

Day 7!

Well I've nearly done a whole week on Exante and I can finally say, I no longer feel hungry!! Such a relief to not be starving all the time. Very pleased :)
So far today I've had a caramel shake, it was really really nice, I found it wasn't as thick and gloopy as the others :) I think I will try a meal for lunch, maybe bolognese or chilli! Finally feel like I'm getting somewhere, so so positive :D

The end of my 7th day! Week 1 done! Had Shepherds Pie sachet for lunch in the end, I was really pleasantly surprised. However, I made the mushroom risotto for dinner, huge mistake! Definitely will not be buying any more of them, I thought it was disgusting! :yuk::9529:
I managed to eat half of it, had to throw the other half away. So to make up for it I ate half a choc orange bar, but had to thrown the other half of that away too otherwise I'd have eaten it all. Such a waste :( never mind. I am excited for tomorrow's weigh in :D fingers crossed for a good loss!

Hi Lux

Sorry to hear that you didn't like the risotto...I wasn't too pleased with my carbonara at dinner time today...think I'll have to play around with some herbs & spices with that one :-/

Well done for still sticking to plan and I'm sure you'll be pleased with your weigh in result in the morning x

Hi Lux

Sorry to hear that you didn't like the risotto...I wasn't too pleased with my carbonara at dinner time today...think I'll have to play around with some herbs & spices with that one :-/

Well done for still sticking to plan and I'm sure you'll be pleased with your weigh in result in the morning x

Thanks Aisha!

Well done Lux xx

Back