Lux's diary - take 2!

Thanks Lani, I'll just stick with water tonight and start afresh tomorrow :) hopefully if I chug a few glasses of water before bed I will feel less rubbish tomorrow and will feel more positive. Its strange to feel so up and down all the time, not used to feeling all over the place like this!

I know the feeling, I've never been one for moods but the last few weeks I've been up and down like a tarts knickers haha x

Hi Lux. Hope you're feeling better.

Day 13

Had a weird day again yesterday, I only had 2 packs and a few bites of chicken again. I really need to get back on track today. Just about to eat a choc orange bar :) hope you're all doing well x

Day 14

I've lost my focus! I've not been in the TS zone since I was a little bit groggy last week and didn't feel like following plan 100% I've not been eating cake, crisps or chocolate like I've wanted to, I've not even been eating the meals that I've been craving. However, I've been munching a little bit of what I make for baby - a bite of pitta bread here, the end of a bread stick there. What's worse is it's always carbs that I'm sneaking. So I'm probably no longer in ketosis - if I ever was.
It doesn't help that I weigh myself every day and have only lost 2lb this week, I could have done that by eating real food on slimming world or weight watchers. It's my own fault for weighing daily. I am going to continue despite being really fed up of it, I decided to do the first month and once I make my mind up I usually stick to it. When I weigh tomorrow, I will only weigh again a week later! I'll get hubby to hide the scales ;) I definitely still dont drink enough water either, that probably doesn't help. As tomorrow is weigh day, it will feel like the start of a brand new week, so I'm really hoping I get my will power back for a fresh start.

On a positive note... today I wore jeans that I haven't worn for the last 2 months as they'd gotten too tight - woo!

Awww...Hun, it's rally not an easy diet to get your head into, 2 lbs is not bad....that's what I'm losing every week (I'm on WS though as I can't to TS because of the problems I had last time) maybe you should try WS instead, at least you won't feel so guilty about having the extra then.

chin up, you'll be fine...and getting into smaller jeans is exactly what it's all about, no matter how long it takes :)

I might do WS for my second month, really wanna get back on track with TS for at least another 2 weeks, however I do have to have 2 nights off next weekend as family are coming to visit.
I've had 2 packs today and a bit of bread. Trying to sink some more water this evening!!

Defo get the water in it will help :)

my weigh in is in the morning, can't say that is filling me with joy lol

I haven't weighed today, I actually forgot lol. Was down 2lbs by Saturday so hoping for another cheeky lb but will be happy with 2 lbs :)

Me too...that makes a whole stone in 35 days...i'm so happy (althought still feeling rough lol) it has given me the motivation to be as good as I can today, but i'm going to celebrate with a Dr Pepper Zero...living the dream ha ha

Thanks hun, i'm pleased, shake and celery for lunch...salad for tea and an early night...heaven :)

Had a great day, started exercising today so walked 2.5 miles through the park with baby in pram (but forgot my coat so it was extra chilly!!) and an hour of Zumba tonight which I haven't done for years. It was in the student social so full of very energetic students who have rhythm... I have none! It's all about having fun anyway!! And I moved for an hour, which I wouldn't have done being sat at home.

Back