Lux's diary - take 2!

That's good, I'm really not having enough calories to exercise, if I walk for more than ten minutes I start to feel light headed, hoping that goes soon so I can do something as feeling a bit rough not doing anything :-s

Oh never :( do you have the 3 meal packs and evening meal? I'm able to do exercise as I have plenty of reserves I think ;) nearly 4 stones of fuel!!

Had a great day, started exercising today so walked 2.5 miles through the park with baby in pram (but forgot my coat so it was extra chilly!!) and an hour of Zumba tonight which I haven't done for years. It was in the student social so full of very energetic students who have rhythm... I have none! It's all about having fun anyway!! And I moved for an hour, which I wouldn't have done being sat at home.

Glad to see that you're having fun with the exercise Lux...you'll be getting to goal in no time xx

Aisha

Weigh In #3

Well, I gained 2lbs this week. Not surprising. I've had 4 days off plan (family came to stay) which have included 2 meals out and a buffet lunch. I'm shocked at how I can feel those 2lb in my jeans though, it's obviously due to the carbs I've eaten as I can feel it around my lower tummy/hips. Back on TS today though! Looking forward to getting rid of the extra 2lb and getting into the 12's by half way through Dec!

I haven't lost anything, but haven't gained which is a plus, been off plan all weekend as been ill, back to the grind this week, hope you are ok Hun :) x

After a few days of trying TT, I've started working solution today, it's day 10 of TOTM (it's usually only 3 days long) and it's getting on my nerves. So decided I can't do total solution anymore.

So today I've had a bar for lunch and will have steak and salad for dinner :) and a shake before bed I think. Feel much happier knowing I can have a low carb meal if I choose to, but will aim to have a few TT days here and there for a little boost! On the days I'm feeling strong ;)

I'm feeling really positive about my weight loss journey now - it's so much easier to do knowing I can have a conventional meal if I choose to. And because I'm allowed to consume extra calories I can have a few cups of tea with a drop of milk in :) If I can do this well for another week I should be able to achieve my first goal next Tuesday! Very excited!

Well done, 3 lbs is a good weight loss :)

I lost 2 lbs this week which is amazing as been pretty much off plan due to sickness, back on it now...big christmas push :)

Back