Lux's Diary

I hope you're right Ali! Thanks :) I'm in Cardiff now but from Carmarthen

Small world! Mum's family are from Carmarthen, I have loads of cousins there and I was brought up in Pencader. :)

I live near Llandysul now.

:) small world :)

I'm having as rough day... weighed myself this morning, I'm a pound heavier than yesterday... I know that's the risk of weighing daily, but it's made me miserable!

I weigh daily ;) but my scales have 1/4lb increments. Hope you stayed on track after seeing a 1lb gain??
Remember you're only having 600cals a day so it HAS to come off. Just takes some of us a little longer. :)
Keep up the water intake makes a big difference when you have at least 2L a day.
You can PM me if you want a chat. xx

Right... I've started excercising, slowly but surely. I went for a 30 minute cycle yesterday, and just been to an hour of zumba :D been super good today regardless of my little 1lb gain that came from nowhere. fingers crossed for proper weigh in on thursday :D

Great motivation Lux, keep it up ;) xx

Day 14

So, it's the end of the second week. Week 2 most definately wasn't as inspiring as week 1.

Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed. 2 weeks til work xmas do, bought a dress for it a size smaller than what I wore at the start of the diet, and it almost fits already which is a big boost :D

Hoping for a bit of week 1 magic next week :D
7 days at 100%.
Not that i cheat big time usually, but i do have 1 or 2 cups of tea a day with a drop of milk and half a sugar, which might be preventing the big losses, who knows.

Day 15

Weigh in 2... -3lbs! wahay!

I'm a happy girl! That's 9lbs in 2 weeks :) hoping to have lost a stone in 4 weeks, we'll see.

Here's to week 3!!

It's lunch time, and I made the mistake of walking through the canteen to use the photocopier in the staff room.... everywhere smells of food. So I've come back to my room to write diary entry to keep me distracted. I can't wait to get home at 4:30 to have my soup :) I may even leave work at 3 pm when school finishes just to have it sooner...!!
I'm not even just craving lunch either, my stomach actually wont stop rumbling. Keep telling mysel ive done so well and can't ruin it now... keep going 100% TS!!

If I can do this for another week at least I can guarantee another 3lb loss next week... fight the temptation!

In the past I've found it useful to write a list of reasons to loose weight - last time I lost 3 stone 4 years ago (and put it all back on + more) by looking at my list daily. So I decided to write a list for my current situation to give me inspiration each day...

1) THE WEDDING - 14/04/12
2) The Honeymoon
3) Enjoy being slim and looking good for the first time since I was 21
4) Improve fertility for the future
5) To be a fit and healthy mum when the time comes

They seem pretty damn good reasons to me. So WHY WHY WHY do I crave chocolate so badly?!
I'm a choccie junkie and I've gone cold turkey. But it's all good, soon I'll be hooked on feeling thin, and that will be so much better!
Here's to 10 stone!!

I went clothes shopping :) i bought a lovely pair of black jeans - size 16 - they fit, but i'd say another 7lbs to fit the way i like them :D makes a change from wearing size 18 for months!! I'm trying to keep from buying too many as I hope they'll be too big eventually!

I went clothes shopping :) i bought a lovely pair of black jeans - size 16 - they fit, but i'd say another 7lbs to fit the way i like them :D makes a change from wearing size 18 for months!! I'm trying to keep from buying too many as I hope they'll be too big eventually!

That's the spirit, I get my clothes from eBay or charity shops at the mo until I reach a weight/size I'm happy with. Then I'll go proper clothes shopping :D

I'm not feeling great today. I felt terrible when I woke up, I didn't drink any water yesterday so i was really dehydrated this morning. Have had another 100% day again so far, which is surprising because last night I was ready to give it all up for a bowl of pasta. I can't believe I'm being so strong, but I'm proud of my super willpower.

Well done Lux, you are having great success so far, I'm sure you will have another week.

Stay strong,

Conor

Thanks Conor :)

Had another super day today :D I forgot all about soup for lunch so I've just made a coffee out of the vanilla shake to have with my bar. Wasnt that keen to be honest, but it's interesting to try things different ways. It feels good to be trying hard :) I even offered to drive my bf to mcdonalds after a night out last night and I wasn't even tempted! so proud!

I'm pretty sure im in ketosis now as ive not been hungry for days and the weight is coming off rapidly this week. lets hope i can keep it up for official weigh in on thursday!

Lux said:
Thanks Conor :)

Had another super day today :D I forgot all about soup for lunch so I've just made a coffee out of the vanilla shake to have with my bar. Wasnt that keen to be honest, but it's interesting to try things different ways. It feels good to be trying hard :) I even offered to drive my bf to mcdonalds after a night out last night and I wasn't even tempted! so proud!

I'm pretty sure im in ketosis now as ive not been hungry for days and the weight is coming off rapidly this week. lets hope i can keep it up for official weigh in on thursday!

Great going hun, you're doing really well. You must be in ketosis or you might have caved in McD's ;)
Thursday is going to be a great day for you. Xx

Day 20

Thanks DQ, I'm trying!

Still weighing myself every day even though I shouldnt, the weight loss has stopped for the last 2 days. So 3lbs off this week so far, but want to loose 1 more before thursday. I'll get on the excercise tonight and tomorrow night to see if that makes a difference.

Being cold makes it really hard to stick to the diet, and I feel like i need to eat as much as possible. I have been eating 2 bars and a soup a day so that I feel like im eating something solid, which is probably why the weight loss has stopped again.

I'll make sure tomorrow is a 100% day :)

You are doing really well Lux - well done for staying strong with all the temptation around you. Fingers crossed you get the result you want on Thursday x

Well done, you're doing great :D Yes it could possibly be the 2 bars slowing your weight loss as they have slightly more carbs in them than the shakes/soups (Some people are more sensitive to carbs than others are) but more likely just your body adjusting after your first week's loss. Keep going my lovely :D
Hazel
x

Back