Lux's Diary

Lux said:
3lb lost this week! wahay :)
had a terrible start to the day though, had an emotional morning so gave in to a packet of crisps and can of coke. I feel terrible about it. Not sure whether to give up for the day or to just start over again now with another exante day. I don't really wanna give up for the day, but I've got the taste for food now...! Where's my awesome pre-christmas willpower vanished to?!

Stop now the damage will be so much less you might just get away with it if you do xxx

Just looked back on my post about how much time I've got till the wedding... As usual I got the numbers wrong!!

I have 99 days til the wedding, 84 days left to loose 42lbs (3stone).

So I need to loose an avarage of 3.5 lbs a week to get to goal... I think its achievable!!

Stick to it 100% TS and it is very achieveable :D
What date is the wedding?

Lux said:
Just looked back on my post about how much time I've got till the wedding... As usual I got the numbers wrong!!

I have 99 days til the wedding, 84 days left to loose 42lbs (3stone).

So I need to loose an avarage of 3.5 lbs a week to get to goal... I think its achievable!!

Indeed :) you can do that!

Hi Lux, have a great day xx

Well I jumped on the scales this morning, another pound gone, so that's my 4lb Xmas gain off already :) very chuffed. It encouraged me to have another 100% TS day. But... My friend is coming over this afternoon to help me with wedding planning, I just hope she doesn't bring "goodies", she's often the reason I lapse!! One of the things we have in common is (or was!) food ;)

Day 55

It's been a long week already. I strayed in quite a magnificent fashion yesterday, i ate a sandwich, 2 packs of crisps, some chocolate and some sweets. I feel really guilty about it, but I'm having a good day today.
I just can't believe it's so hard to get back in to after xmas :( and I didnt even have a massive gain then, so it doesn't make sense why i can't seem to get back in to the swing of things.
It's such a shame because everyone I see that I havent seen since before xmas are commenting on how much smaller I look, mainly those who dont even know im on a diet.
So... I'm setting two mini goals for myself - 7 days 100% TS starting now. Once I've done 7 days, I know i'll do another 3 weeks, it's just a case of getting to ketosis and staying there, the rest will hopefully fall into place.
Once I've completed the two goals = 4 weeks TS, I should be another stone smaller, and will treat myself to a new outfit :D
plan. sorted.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.

One day at a time xx

Day 54

Day 2 of TS, done!
And I'm hardly ever hungry past 6pm so i think il be fine for the rest of the night now :D woo hoo!

Day 58

Day 4 TS well one the way to completetion :D went out last night and resisted crisps my friend wafted in front of my nose, and today in the staffroom i had a bar instead of the sandwiches and biscuits that were lying around. so all in all a good evening/morning :D

STS? If you have been 100% TS there could be a number of reasons you haven't lost anything. TOTM, constipation, have you been drinking a minimum of 2-3 L water every day?

If none of the above apply, I don't know what other mins suggest but I think you need your AAM or at least a WS to boost your metabolism a bit?

You're working very hard at this, keep it up hun don't let it get you down. xx

TOTM, not enough water and quite a few slip ups are resposnible i think, need to be more honest with myself. need to get used to the fact that I'm on this diet til end of march, i should not fall off the TS wagon, becuase if im going to eat some real food, no matter how small, it is still going to affect my weightloss so there's no point doing TS at all - got to remind myself that it's an all or nothing diet and that's juts the way it is. I just can't believe how hard it's been to get back into after xmas. I'm starting to panic now becaus ethe wedding is coming closer and closer and I'm not really getting that much smaller... :s

Where are you my little Welsh friend??

I'm still around! Just not doing that great :( restarted today. We'll see. Haven't put weight on though, so that's a bonus x

Back