Exercise: none

Food for today:

B - Special K
L - Ryvita & Philly
Shape yoghurt
D - Jacket potato
1/2 tin Baxters chickpeas in tom sauce
40g low fat cheese (2.5 points)

Its my weigh in tonight hence why the food is a little light!

My food for today:

B - Shreddies with chopped banana
L - out with friends will have panini (its all they offer where we are going) (will point it at 6)
D - Quorn bolognaise
multigrain tagliatelle (from sainsburys really lovely)
1 tablespoon low fat cheese (1 point)

Well I put on 0.5lb last night, really gutted, although I did go out for a meal on sunday, but thats all I ate all day and I had earned 32 bonus points during the week but clearly my body isn't willing to be forgiving. But I don't want to complete give up going out!

Going back to points from the beginning of august so one week left on Core, can only think that I need more control and strictness over my portion sizes.

Will still adopt the healthy habits I had got into with Core like snacking mainly on fruit and doing loads of my own cooking and limiting my junk food.

Shame, as I really enjoyed Core. My leader thinks I need to go back to points and do Core for my maintainence programme when I eventually get to goal.

Will still post receipes on here.

All in all feeling a little down right now and out for another meal next week, but its Friday so its after my next (and last at classes) weigh in so going to aim for 1lb weight loss this week and see how I get on.:cry:

All in all feeling a little down right now and out for another meal next week, but its Friday so its after my next (and last at classes) weigh in so going to aim for 1lb weight loss this week and see how I get on.:cry:

Dont feel down Chick. 1/2 pound on isnt so bad! You can lose that easily! Everybody deserves a little treat and hopefully you enjoyed the meal!

Did you get your 32 bonus points from exercise? Maybe it was muscle hun. You can lose that target pound so easily!

Hope you have a good day x

Thanks sweetie, yes it was through exercise, I am quite muscly and strong in any case and lift quite heavy weights (ie 6kg for my bicep curls) anything less feels like a waste of time, just does nothing! Maybe up my cardio and do less weights.

Will try really hard this next week and see what happens.

Hhmmm sorry to hear that w.i didnt go your way this week hun ... are you actually using any of the bonus points? .. I know you dont have to use them but are supposed to use some if you feel the need for a lil extra food ...
Hope you have a good coming week and it is true that muscle is denser than fat so maybe thats why! ...

Most weeks I don't use up my bonus points, only a few of them - well except for Sunday where I felt they covered my meal out. My leader told me not to use them up, she wanted me to do kickstart last week as well as not using up my bonus points but I felt that was a little drastic so Ive had few of my points this week.

Hello hun,sorry to see your wi didnt go well for you,i find when i dont use my bonus points i gain weight as ww diet is set to loose weight based on the amount you eat,so try using them up then you might loose more hun. xx

Thanks for that, this is my last week on Core so what I am going to do is eat all my 21 points and the majority of my bonus points and see how I get on - s*d the leader ha ha! ;)

Thanks

I bet you'll have your best week on the plan yet!!! That'd be something to give to the leader and her previous comments!

Food for today:

1 ryvita muesli crunch before gym (1 point)

Brunch - 2 slices brown toast (3 points), scrambled eggs and beans.

D - going to my friends birthday party shes having a pig roast and bbq, shes got some quorn burgers for me.

S - mullerrice (4 points)

Exercise: 1 hour in gym (45 mins cardio, 3 x squat bicep curl to overhead press, 3 x 20 crunches, 3 x 10 tricep dips).

Hi Lydia

Sorry to hear you had a gain - albeit a small one. Must be frustrating when you are working so hard.

You do say that there is a difference in your clothes so this could be fat loss/muscle gain which won't show on the scales.

I think going onto points, even for a little while will at least help you to see if you do have issues with portion size. Your diet is very healthy though, as I've said before, and that's a very good thing.

Good luck for this week x

Thanks everyone.

Food for today:

B - 1 weetabix before gym
L/D - Core Quorn Lasagne, potatoes, sweetcorn, peas. Semolina pudding.
S - Mullerrice (4 points)
2.5 litres of water
Exercise 1 hr 45 mins in gym (mixture of cardio and resistence/weights work)

Food for today will be:

B - monster cookie
L - Homemade Lentil & vegetable soup
2 rice cakes
Low fat yoghurt
Banana
D - Homemade quorn chilli with brown rice (60g dried weight)
Sugar free jelly
S - 1/2 tin pear
2 litres of water

Exercise 1 hour in gym (40 mins cardio, 20 minutes resistence/weights)

NB: had two small squares of Cadburys chocolate as a treat 1/2 point per square (35 cals) - 1 point)

Last edited:
Food for today:

B - 2 weetabix, 1 chopped banana
L - Mexican quorn rice salad
Yoghurt
1/2 tin pears
D - Mushroom & Quorn stroganoff with tagliatelle
S - apple
1 Dr Kargs emental & pumpkin seed cracker (1.5 points)
1 Skinny Cow choc and mint stick (1.5 points)
(thats my 3 points for today gone but well worth it!!)
2 litres of water
Exercise: none really but did walk to work today 1.2 miles each way.

Last edited:
Back