Lyndsey's CC Diary - Crap Crap Week

Day 4

Feel like today I have been in control and looking forward to tomorrow.

So today was -

Breakfast - 30g museli & semi skimmed milk

Lunch - 2 x White bread, Banana 162g (with skin), Mayo Light, 50g Rocket Salad, 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, 60g Prawns

Tea - 75g Rocket Salad, 25g Pepper, 25g Carrots, 20g Red Onions, 60g Beetroot, 10g Prawns, Corn on the Cob, 45g New Potatoe

Snack - Toast, Drumstick Lolly

Daily Total - 1015

Thank you Shanny but I'm obsessed with weighing meself and last Saturday I was 14.2 but today I'm 14.3 :0(
But I half exected it to creep on a little as started having a few carbs. I'm hoping it will even out.
How you doing?

Ooof the dreaded scale obsession. Im with you on that one!! evil nasty things. As a scale obsessed person knows, you weigh totally different every day - try not to pay attention to what they say until WI - altho Im a total hyprocrite as I threw my last set of scales down the stairs in a fit of rage :D

Ooof the dreaded scale obsession. Im with you on that one!! evil nasty things. As a scale obsessed person knows, you weigh totally different every day - try not to pay attention to what they say until WI - altho Im a total hyprocrite as I threw my last set of scales down the stairs in a fit of rage :D

Did throwing them down the stairs change the result?
I can not help weighing myself everyday, i am obsessed. :D

Hi,

How are you getting on today? The scale obsession is horrible isn't it. I try my very best not to give in, and try to weigh only once a week. Doesn't always happen though! x

I do it every morning just so I know! I hate the not knowing but I only count what they say on that dreaded monday morning wi!

I WI on a Saturday morning normally but this week I'm WI Friday morning as I'm away camping the weekend.

Today not been too bad at all but as I'm camping the weekend could be bad as lots of drinking :party0036:and :eating: eating.

How are you doing today?

What another great day...I love food but I feel in control.

Today's menu was -

Breakfast - 50g Strawberry Clusters & Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch - 100g Rocket Salad, 50g Pepper, 10g Carrots, 20g Red Onions, 30g Beetroot, 20g New Potatoe, Mayo Light (2 tbs), Banana 162g (with skin)

Tea - WW Bagel, Mayo Light (2 tbs), 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, Quavers

Snack - Alpen Bar, Satsuma (small), 2 grapes, Twister

Day's Calories - 1122 :D

What another great day...I love food but I feel in control.

Today's menu was -

Lunch - 100g Rocket Salad, 50g Pepper, 10g Carrots, 20g Red Onions, 30g Beetroot, 20g New Potatoe, Mayo Light (2 tbs), Banana 162g (with skin)

Tea - WW Bagel, Mayo Light (2 tbs), 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, Quavers

Snack - Alpen Bar, Satsuma (small), 2 grapes, Twister

Day's Calories - 1122 :D

Brilliant day, well done you. I wish I could get back on track. I really need to start planning my days again.

Hope you have a good day today xx

Thanks DecemberBride, I tend not to plan my days as such, I have a vauge idea of what I will have but I do eat what I fancy and tally it up.
You have done great so far so I know you will get back on track.

Went over my calories...arrggghhhh!!

Lunch - WW Bagel, 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, Banana 162g (with skin), 25g Carrots, Stick of celery

Tea - WW Mini Naan, Curry

Snacks - Apple Tango, 200g Galaxy Counters, Kitkat & Twister

Total Calories - 1420

Morning Lyndzi how's things hunnie??
im thinking of having CD off for a while, as constipation is back again and this pain is unbearable again.!

So will CC for a few days.xx

Hello Shanny, I STS this week but i was expecting a gain after going from 500 cal to 1200 cal. I start the gym tomorrow so hopefully that will give me a boost. That was the worse thing about CD (constipation) I hate pain and that was very painful :mad:

Been away camping this weekend so I have been calorie counting Friday or Saturday so I hope not too much damage was done :rolleyes:. Will keep you posted. Good luck with CC. X X

Hello Diary and everyone, well I'm back from camping and didn't calorie count Friday or Saturday so have no idea how much I ate and drank but been back on it today.

I have just jumped on the scales... It's telling me I have put on 7lb?!? I was 14.2 Friday morning now I'm 14.9!!! How is that possible. I need to be extra good now with my food choices. I'm joining the gym tomorrow so hopefully that will help. I hope I can shift the 7lb I have gained in 3 days:0(

Sunday Menu

Breakfast - 50g Strawberry Clusters & Semi Skimmed Milk, Nectarine

Lunch - Corn on the Cob,

Tea - 1 x Bagel, 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, Mayo Light (2 tbs), Snack A Jack, Choc

Snacks - 6 x Maoam, 200g Galaxy Counters, 7 Up

Daily Calories - 1140

Monday Menu

I started at the gym today...yipee. Really enjoyed it, started with 45 mins exercise think i burnt about 500cals. Was very good with my food aswell.

Breakfast - 25g museli & semi skimmed milk

Lunch - 1 x Rasher of Bacon, 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, 1 x Bagel, Banana 162g (with skin), Mayo Light (2 tbs)

Tea - 100g Asparagus, 50g New Potatoe, 1 x Tomatoe, 25g Cucumber, Mayo Light (2 tbs), 1 x Corn on The Cob, 50g Beetroot, 50g Pickled Onions

Snacks - Mini Twister

Daily Calories - 970

Hey hun,

Sorry to har that the scales aren't being kind at the moment, but like you said, it is probably down to moving from CD to CC. I think you're great for not giving up though, and you seem to be more determined than ever!.

Keep up the good work, and I hope you enjoy the gym.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the scales are nicer to you next week xx

Well had a birthday at work today and when ever it's someone's birthday they bring in cakes...So there were yummy cakes. for the past 4 months I have refused to have one but today I had one. Choose the lowest calories one and had a chocolate eclaire.:D
On a positive note though I have counted it into my daily calories and have been to the gym again tonight :)

So today's menu -

Lunch - Handful of rocket salad, Mayo Light, 20g Red Onions, 30g Beetroot, 30g Pasta, 80g Tuna, 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, Nectarine

Tea - 200g Bolognese Sauce, Handful of rocket salad, 20g Red Onions, 20g Cheese

Snack - Chocolate Eclaire, Snack A Jack Choc

Daily Calories - 1205

Back