Lyndsey's CC Diary - Crap Crap Week

Hey hun,

Sorry to har that the scales aren't being kind at the moment, but like you said, it is probably down to moving from CD to CC. I think you're great for not giving up though, and you seem to be more determined than ever!.

Keep up the good work, and I hope you enjoy the gym.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the scales are nicer to you next week xx

Thank you :D I have not choice but to remain positive as I can not let the weight creep back on. I am also enjoying the gym which helps.

Fingers crossed for Saturday WI:D

Looks like a good day yesterday. Well done you on not going overboard with the cakes in the office. As long as you count it in your food diary, and don't eat one everyday, you'll be fine! :)

We have the cake tradition in work to, it's great, but not so great when you're trying to lose weight lol :D

Hope you have a good day today x

I'm so stupid sometimes..

I have just eatten an apple cake (260cal) I was hungry but why the hell did I do it I'm so p***ed off with myself now :cry:

don't be pissed off, just keep it in mind. If you beat yourself up I think you're more likely to give up, just keep going!

lyndzi, i can sympathise with how you are feeling, i do that too. Its funny i can eat things without my brain being in gear and after i feel really fed up.

But you have lost alot of weight so i know you can do it, just put it behind you like Naimigi says.
x

Thanks Naomigi & j70joj I am not going to beat myself up too mcuch about it but it but I will be trying not to do it again too soon.

So here is how today has been -

Breakfast - 50g Strawberry Clusters & Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch - 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, 1 x Bagel, Mayo Light (2 tbs), Nectarine

Tea - WW Chicken Hotpot1, 00g Sweetcorn

Snack - Apple Tart

Daily Calories - 1225

Went to the gym again today but only for 30mins :D

I've had a bad day today, all started so well but went bad...I didn't even go to the gym -

So here goes -

Breakfast - 30g museli & semi skimmed milk

Lunch - Half Cajuan Chicken Wrap, Banana 162g (with skin)Nectarine

Tea - 2 x Southern Fried Chicken, Handful of rocket salad, Mayo Light, 20g Red Onions, 30g Beetroot, 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, 100g chips

Snack - 1 x Snack a Jack (Salt & Vinegar), 1 x White bread, 2 x Snack A Jack, Choc, Mini Twister

Daily Calories - 1581

Well today I started off well but it has turned into a day of not calories counting.

Here is today so far -

Breakfast - Cereal Bar

Lunch - Chicken Salad Sandwich, Walkers Cheese Crisps, m & m's (peanut), Poppets (Toffee)

Tea - 150g Pork Chop, Baby Corn, Sugarsnap Peas, Garlic Mash

Snack - 1 x Bottle Stella

Daily Calories - approx 1800 :eek:

I know I have not been great and have eaten rubbish but hey ho life is for living. Not been to the gym today but took my parents 3 dogs for a 40min walk. I can feel a few more beers coming on aswell :mad:

Tomorrow day I'm working so Tomorrow night me and mu hubby are having an us time night so I know that will include a trip to the pub, takeaway and a lot of drink so again tomorrow will not be good but will be back on it Sunday 100%. Hope come Sunday I'm not beating myself up too much.

Hi Lyndzis- just read your diary so far, you sound focused and motivated, congratulations, and keep up the good work. The seven pounds couldn't have been a real gain- has to be glycogen, a bummer, but expected. The ups and downs are just part of it-keeps the metabolism healthy too. Hope you enjoy your night out!

Thanks Minusfour. I will enjoy tonight thanks.

I have to keep up this healthy life style as I love the way I now feel and all the extra energy.

Sounds like you've got a brilliant attitude to calorie counting! :D And congratulations on the weight loss up to now! You must be very proud!

Calorie counting has always seemed to work for me :) I think it's the best way for weight loss!

Any tips, advice or support then just holla!

:D

Saturday Night

Had a lovely day yesterday. My evening was pretty bad CC wise as I had a lot to drink. My husband cooked a lovely meal -
Steak, onion rings garlic mushrooms & salad. Have no idea of my calorie intake yesterday but I'm back on it today.

Week 2 - WI Results

Well week 2 of CC and I lost my first pound since coming off CD. :D:):D
I know that probably sounds a poor resulty but I was expecting a gain after coming odd CD (500 Cals a day).

I am now half way. People at work on Friday were saying to me I din't need to loose any more weight. I don't understand why people say that. It really is a personal choice surley.

Sunday Menu

Breakfast - 60g museli & semi skimmed milk

Lunch - 1 x Corn on The Cob, 30g Low fat Spread, 1 x Tomatoe, 1 x Bagel, Handful of rocket salad

Tea - 210g Spaghetti, 28g Prawns, Peppers & Red Onions, Passata

Snack - Twister, 2 x Snack A Jack, Choc

Daily Calorie Intake - 1225

I reckon a pound down is fantastic at any time, but after only two weeks off CD, it is especially brilliant! Hopefully folks are just trying to be positive about not needing to lose any more!

80s Aerobic

Been to 80's aerobic tonigh and alothough there was not 80s much to listen to it was great. I can not remember the last time I worked that hard, will definatley be going again.

Well today's menu -

Breakfast - 50g Strawberry Clusters & Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch - Banana 162g (with skin), Nectarine, 2 x White bread, 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, 30g Low fat Spread, Handful of rocket salad

Tea - WW Pizza, 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, 30g Low fat Spread, Handful of rocket salad

Snack - 1 x Snack A Jack, Choc

Daily Calorie Intake - 1270 :D

Hey Hun, Well done on your loss, it's great, especially after coming off CD. :)

Yesterday's food looks really good, and well done you on going to aerobics!

Keep up the good work x

Back