Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Oh no hope your little boy feels better Hun!

Well done on another fab loss, your inspiring me to try harder :) xx

5lb is brilliant well done. Hope your little one is feeling better.

Thanks all. Little one still being sick when he eats so just getting the water down him.

Today has been good and the clock has flown by think it because I've been busy washing, drying and ironing and looking after kids.

Did a roast lunch for my hubby and parents and had a small plate 80g of lamb and 200g cauliflour, broccoli and beans.

Just had my last meal of the day so sat down with a cuppa and laptop.

Hope your all doing well

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

Oh no hope your little boy feels better Hun!

Well done on another fab loss, your inspiring me to try harder :) xx

Thanks MamaC that's very flattering but you've been on the diet for so long compaired to me in not sure I'll be as good come being on it months.

I've been up twice with the baby she must be hungry and checked on my 2 year old little boy every hour (he's not been sick and is fast asleep) so fear I'm going to tired again today but I'm going to try and have a sneeky nap later or come to bed early.

P.S. My breath stinks think I'm going to have to purchase some mouth spray

Me and the kids are a having cuddles on the sofa. We've been up since 5.30am but cuddles are making up for it.

Not up to anything today as don't want to risk little boy being sick out and about.

I feel another good diet day coming on. x x

Day 15 - done successfully. Had porridge for breakfast today (never again!! :thumbdown: )
Also ran out of sparkling water so struggled with fluid today but I did my 2 litres plus coffee.

My little boy seems much better today but mind his appetite. My husband had this week off work so tomorrow I've suggested going on a nature walk and to the park aslong as little boy still ok. So looking forward to that bit of fresh air.

Today I stayed 30 day shred!! I did it once before when eating normally and killed me so want looking forward to starting it again but I did it (slightly modified version) so proud but nearly dead!!

33 days till I go on holiday so trying to maximise weight loss/toning and help with saggy skin.

Day 16 - bring it on!!
We were set to go for a walk today with the kids but my little boy wants to stay at home. Normally I wouldn't let him dictate things but wondering if he still feels abit rough/tired. So plan for today is to potter around the house.

DAY 16....days sure have flown by since you startet well done :)

Thank you.

Not been out today other than in the garden starting to get cabin fever. My little boy is at nursery tomorrow (aslong as he's well enough) so plan is to paint the shed and go into town.

I get my husband to weigh me and take photos and it's easier in the evenings when the kids have gone to bed.

I always weight heavier in the evening but figured if I'm in it for the long haul it wont matter what time I weigh in.

Thats a really good way of looking at it :)

Day 17 - done.
I'm finding the diet easier and easier every day. I really look forward to my bar of an evening though. I could only order 28 of these in my order so I'm about 20 short compaired to the rest of my packs so think I may have to order some as I want no excuse for failure.

Also completed day 2 of 30 day shred - feeling very pleased with myself.

Hey Lyndzi..

Things are looking good for you :) Well done..

I haven't done todays 30day shred but will do after a quick trip to the supermarket...

I've got my younger sis visiting and she is a fitness fanatic so she will keep me in line...lol

Glad your still up for 30 day shred, will your sister be doing it with you?

I'll be with you later.

Yeah we did it together...was fun :)

Day 18 - food and water wise what a great day.

Mum had baby Molly and Charlie was at nursery so spent 4 hours today painting the shed, new tyres on the car and mowed both lawns.

Not sure if I'm going to get round to my 30 day shred today but will try my best.

Sounds like things are going really well for you!!!

Thanks cheeky I feel like things are going well but had a sneeky look at the scales tonight and no movement :confused:

Also didn't get round to 30 day shred today so aim for tomorrow is to do it twice one in the morning and one in the evening.

Don't worry about the scales....mine haven't budged either...I noticed they tend to start dropping like a couple of days before weigh in...lol

I am feeling the burn of the 30day shred in my thighs just above my knee's

Do what you can luv it can be hard....if you managed to do both workouts well done you.

Wishing you a good day today :)

Back