Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

Birthday Challenge

I have just realised it is 5 weeks till my 25th birthday and my husbands 30th (arrggghhhh!!)

I would like to be 14 stone (currently 15.7), now I know that is pushing it but once I have something in my head I find it hard not to be disappointed if I don't achieve it.

As it's our birthday on the same day and it's a big one for him I know it's going to be busy socially so the plan will be ou the window. I have till 3rd June to hit 14 stone.

So far for the birthday's there is -
*4th June - Meal & drinks with work colleagues
*5th June - Meal and club with husband & friends
*8th June - Indian with my parents
*9th June - BBQ for whole family
*11th, 12th & 13th June - Going to chester for the weekend (a birthday present off MIL)

So as you can see even if I do get to 14 stone I won't be at it for long :8855:

Go for it Hun, you can have a good stab at it. I want to be in the 12s by my birthday on the 31st too so it's gonna be a challenge for me too! Good luck, keep strong xxx

i have every faith in you lyndzi! you can do it? you doing ok today?

i have every faith in you lyndzi! you can do it? you doing ok today?

Go Leeds. Thanks for the support.
Not doing too bad today, had 3 meals already though...argh!!
Just been cooking some chicken for husbands tea and just ate some. As I was doing it I knew it was wrong. Why do I do it??

So all in all an ok day. How are you doing??

I'm such a dick...why did I put it in my mouth?!?

I knew exactly what I was doing and I didn't stop myself. This diet is costing £50.00 per week and I'm still cheating. I'm doing ss and struggling to stick to it.

Today started well then -

*Starwberry Shake
*Banana Tetra
*Malt Toffee Bar
*Tin of Tuna & Salad
*1/2 Cranberry Bar
*1/2 Mint Choc Shake

I have blown my chances of getting to 14 stone for my 4th June.

I am blaming the bank holiday for my depression today. :banghead:

Lynz you'll be fine on what you've had, it's not that far off an SS+ meal. It might've knocked you out of Ketosis but you should still lose. Don't be too hard on yourself hun, all is not lost xxx

Hi Ladies - well im hoping to lose at least a stone by the end of May! I have a wedding on the 22nd and another on the 29th.....
My 1st week ive lost 8lbs, next weigh in is on Monday so fingers crossed.
As long as i can get into some sort of wedding outfit i will be happy:)

Yet again another bad day

Well really struggling today so drank about 6 cups of tea and still need to drink 2 pints of water but on a good note had all 4 shakes :D feel very bloated now. Really want to open a tin of tuna so think I'm going to go for a soak to take my mind off it.

I just need to keep telling myself I will do it but I know this week will be a very small loss if any.

:D Come on hun you can do it!!! I've told my CDC I'm going to lose 3lbs next week, so I'm going to be giving it 100% again this week. I've abandoned the idea of doing SS, and am back on SS+, it's much more friendly to me lol. So I'm with you in the struggle. We can do it!!!

Day 8

Hello Diary,
Not a bad day.
Been 100% and drank loads of water but it has been a real battle to stay away from food.
Looking forward to WI on Saturday but don't think it will be as good as I want. I think it will be a 2 or 3lb loss and I was hoping for a 6 or 7lb loss.

I will have a 100% day tomorrow and Saturday and hopefully it will show a good result on the "official" scales.

Let us know hun, well done for staying 100% today that's great!!!

hey Lyndzi just caught up on your diary you are doing so well well done i love reading your diary.

Did you have your weigh in yet today?????if not best of luck i would say you will have a good one

Good luck with your wi today Hun x

Hello all. Thanks for your posts.
Well I was very pleased I lost 4lb. Yeah!!

Yay well done!!!!

Back