Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

wow and YAY!!!!!

brillant Lyndzi delighted for you

Right must stay on track till Thursday as it's an early WI (normally Saturday) I must be 100% and drink loads. On Thursday I would like a 3lb loss.

I am worried about the weekend as were going away camping with the family so I'm planning on sticking to ss+.
CD meals during the day then chicken & mushroom kebabs on the BBQ in the evening. Hope I won't be drawn into drinking alcohol.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I'm going to go catch up on other posts now.

lyndzi, your eating plan for camping sounds good. am sure you wont gain too much, if at all.

Well Leeds only 3 days till camping very nervous, hope I can remain good. Surely I can not do that much damage even if I was to eat a little as we will be walking and bike riding most of Saturday. But i have come to far to mess it up now.

1 day till WI

I have my WI on Thursday morning this week which mean I would have only done 5 days since last WI hope I have lost 3lb, but I am dountful as TOM (even though it shouldn't be?!?) but it is normal for me to be irregulat as I have PCOS, also I have been struggling with my 4 meals a day :confused:

I must remain 100% till 10am on Thursday as I really want a good WI.

Today has been mad, really busy at work then got home and the house was a mess as had a plaster in doing the kitchen roof, builders putting a fence up, plumber fixing the boiler and stones being delivered for the back garden (I have no idea why I do this to myself but when i decided I want things done I just book for them to be done) The house was like a pig sty. Didn't get inside the house till 8.30pm but atleast outside is respectable.
I will tackle the kitchen tomorrow.

Hope you are all doing well? x x

You'll be fine hun, you've got the right attitude, and the kebabs sound fab, in fact tomorrow after WI I'm going to buy some chicken, have an SS+ day and make some kebabs. Can't wait.

Have you got any bars to take with you? They helped loads when I went to Florida because I took them with me to eat during the day. Still can't believe I did CD while I was in America - I wanted it THAT badly first time round.

You'll be fine hun, you've got the right attitude, and the kebabs sound fab, in fact tomorrow after WI I'm going to buy some chicken, have an SS+ day and make some kebabs. Can't wait.

Have you got any bars to take with you? They helped loads when I went to Florida because I took them with me to eat during the day. Still can't believe I did CD while I was in America - I wanted it THAT badly first time round.

I was planning on taking tetra's and bars and only eating chicken/meat in the evenings. I don't think i could of done it in America though, well done.
Good luck for today's WI:)

That sounds like a fab idea, I have no idea how I did it in America!! All I can say is that I was a lot bigger and very desperate to lose weight, and also my friend was doing lighter life and I didn't want to put on weight while she lost.

My weigh in was fab, 3lbs closer to target. only 19lbs to go now before I can start working back up the plans, it's in sight now!!!

Hi Shanny, well I was doing ok up until WI today. Only lost 1lb?!? Then to top it off I went and at a twirl?!? I'm pissed off with myself... a bloody pound!!!

I know it's a loss but how can I be having less than 600 calories a day and only loose 1lb.

I'm away camping from tomorrow and am going to stick to ss+. I must make up for the crap loss this week.

How are you getting on?

Well im going to say fantastic WI of 1 lb!!!!

honestly hun don't be upset, it's a pound you will not see again

Im SS from today, and no more putting it off now, im on a work trip away soon.

And want to be at goal by then.

keep smiling xx

1lbs is great, i have had so many weeks of 1lbs and believe me they soon add up, and the good news is that if you have 1lb loss one week you are much more likely to lose a good amount next week. keep at it, and forget the twirl girl!!!

Back from Camping

:):eek:Well I'm back from the cold side!!
Back from camping now and missing it already, we had a great time. We are going again in 3 weeks...yipee!!
Since being on CD I have been frozen and Friday was a problem as I was really feeling the cold but with an extra sleeping back, hot water bottle and my husband it did the trick.

CD wise I was not as good as I wanted to be.

Friday -
Strawberry Shake
Chocolate Tetra
Lamb and bean casserole
& beer :eek:

Saturday -
Chocolate Tetra
Rocket salad & orange CD bar
BBQ Chicken drumsticks, steak, turkey kebabs & salad
& beer :eek:

So as you can see not quite to plan but I had a good time and decided not to beat myself up over the food & drink so 100% back on it today.

Hope you have all had a good weekend:)

Glad you had a good time hun, it doesn't matter that things weren't quite to plan, imagine how you'd have been if you hadn't stuck to it a bit, so well done!! xx

glad you had a good time, my kids would love to go camping but it scares the life out of me!

Really Shitty Day!!!

Well yesterday wen very well...went to be as normal and 2am in the morning I woke up in a pool of blood!!! (sorry if tmi)
Turns out I had a miscarriage?!?:(
We were trying for just over a year and decided to have a break so 2 months ago I went back on the pill?!?!
I'm more shocked than upset as I had no idea.

Saw a really nice male doctor (old & not good looking). My only concern is he has given me tablets to take and told me I had to take them 3 times a day with food...what should I do?!?!?
I didn't tell him I was on CD but he said to me 2 or 3 times, you must make sure you eat well??

Have stuck to CD today and hubby just made me some chicken, not sure if I should come off CD??

So sorry to hear that hun, I'd check with your CDC about your medication, think they have a list of contra-indicated medication, so she should be able to tell you. I had some tablets that were to be taken with meals, and I was okay to have them with my shakes but I would run them past your CDC just to be on the safe side!!

Hope you're okay chick ((((((big hugs)))))) xxxx

So sorry to hear that hun, I'd check with your CDC about your medication, think they have a list of contra-indicated medication, so she should be able to tell you. I had some tablets that were to be taken with meals, and I was okay to have them with my shakes but I would run them past your CDC just to be on the safe side!!

Hope you're okay chick ((((((big hugs)))))) xxxx

I will give her a ring tomorrow then I think. Thanks

Back