Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Thanks Yoyo

Good morning Lynne. As long as the numbers don't go up, all is good! Have a fab one lady xx

Hope today has gone well Lynne x

Keep going Lynne! !
Let's get to maintenance this year ;)

Good morning Lynne, hope you're staying on plan xx

Hi lynn how is it going???

Hey Lynne how are you doing x

Lynne.................x

Right. Let's see if this will do up in the Exante diary thread

I'm back. Started today! This time I have a massive incentive because I'm getting married on 21st May next year! Was 12 stone 7lb this morning and am planning to lose at least 3 stone by then. My interim goal is 1 stone by 29th January which is when I make my next visit to Istanbul. Hope to catch up with all my old friends!

Huge congratulations...great news!

I'm on Exante at the moment too, v similar weight to you. Good luck on your journey :)
How long have you been on it?

I'm on day 12, lost 12lbs so far on total solution. I'm now upping it to the man plan so I can do some exercise as going skiing in 12 days :)

My diary is here: http://foodfighters.boards.net/thread/1044/21-days-lose-stone

It's a different forum as it was set up when minis closed. I haven't decided whether I'll start one over here in the new year.
That's nearly a stone in 12 days! Brilliant. I have a diary on the other site too. Looks like people must be staying there. I'm going to stay here for a while and see if anyone else comes back.

Well done on day 1 :)

We are very close in weight...12.2 for me, but I started at 13 stone just under two weeks ago.
I'm determined to do well this time! My target for my holiday on 29th January is 14lb but I'm hoping for more!

Back