Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Good Luck Lynne xx

Oh and happy new Year! I'm at a similar starting weight to you, though if I remember correctly I think you lose it faster than me. :D xx

You are doing really well Lynne - I remember when you were in the 13s and really wanted to reach the 12s! Keep going - you should be able to lose a good amount in 28 days! xx

Hope today has gone well Lynne x

Still not back in the swing of things. Must try harder tomorrow!!!!!!!

Come on lynne, dont you have a hunk waiting to see you on 31st that you need to look super fab for? ;)

Hhhhhhh Yes I have MM and I don't want to squash him. Don't think he's into that - or at least I hope he isn't!

Hhhhhhh Yes I have MM and I don't want to squash him. Don't think he's into that - or at least I hope he isn't!

Ha ha, now that would be interesting. Get the 1st few days done & dusted then you will be on a roll Lynne x

Really hope so Susie! I must admit I was fatter than I am now when I met my Turkish friend in the Summer but I really want to lose a significant amount of weight before I see him at the end of the month!

You can do it Lynne :D

Squishing your man friend is certainly not a great idea! Good luck with diet. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck today Lynne x

2lb down yesterday morning and STS today. Going to have to make much more effort!

Friday 2nd January Day 1 / 28: Weight 12st 10lb - Target weight 11st 7lb - Target loss 17lb - Today's loss ?lb - Total loss ?? lb - To lose ??lb
Saturday 3rd January Day 2 /28: Weight 12st 8lb - Target weight 11st 7lb - Target loss 17lb - Today's loss 2lb - Total loss 2lb - To lose 15lb
Sunday 4th January Day 3 /28: Weight 12st 8lb - Target weight 11st 7lb - Target loss 17lb - Today's loss 0lb - Total loss 2lb - To lose 15lb

Thanks Darcy - you too!

Moving in the right direction Lynne. Keep going x

Thanks Susie! One boiled egg so far today.

Well done Lynne :)

Back