Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

STS 11st 13lb. Happy with that!

Tuesday 2nd July - 12st 5lb - 100% TS

Wednesday 3rd July - 12st 4lb - 1lb loss - shake + 2 chicken thighs and 2 drumsticks + chocolate orange bar
Thursday 4th July - 12st 4lb - STS - 100%TS
Friday 5th July - 12st 4lb - STS - 2 shakes, a chocolate orange bar and 4 piri piri roast chicken thighs
Saturday 6th July - 12st 4lb - STS - 2 shakes, 2 bars, a handful of crisps and 3 spoonfuls of peanut butter
Sunday 7th July - 12st 3lb - 1lb loss - 1 shake, 1 bar, 3 chocolate brioches and a large iced latte
Monday 8th July - 12st 2lb -1lb loss - 100%TS
Tuesday 9th July - 12st 1lb - 1lb loss - 100% TS
Wednesday 10th July - 12st 2lb - 1lb gain - 100% TS
Thursday 11th July - 12st 1lb - 1lb loss - 2 shakes, a bar, 5 chicken drumsticks and a large starbucks iced latte
Friday 12th July - 12 st - 1lb loss - 100% TS
Saturday 13th July - 11st 13lb - 1lb loss - 2 shakes and 2 bars
Sunday 14th July - 11st 13lb - STS - 2 shakes and 2 bars
Monday 15th July - 11st 13lb - STS

Wayz I had a week like that - really strange hey? I think I only lost 1lb, but I went from a 14 to a 12 (Bottom half) so didn't really care :D I think this hot weather is wreaking havoc with our bodies, well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;) x

Lynne thats brilliant you are in the 11's!! You are in inspiration to me and seeing your steady results in giving me a boost to get back on track..not long to philly now!!!

Well done Lynne that's fantastic!!! So happy for you :D xx

Wayz I had a week like that - really strange hey? I think I only lost 1lb, but I went from a 14 to a 12 (Bottom half) so didn't really care :D I think this hot weather is wreaking havoc with our bodies, well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;) x

Yes it's weird but I'm not complaining!!!

Your doing well.... 3 days to go!

Had a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch + 2 chicken drumsticks and 2 chicken thighs and will be having another shake for tea. I know this isn't 100% TS but at least I'm not having carbs. Hope this doesn't put me back in the 12s tomorrow. I'm going to take some packs with me on holiday but I'm not sure if I'll be having them. I may replace some meals when I'm at my sister's but only if she's at work and I'm on my own. (She will be at work a couple of days when I intend to sunbathe and chill at her house.)

Well fine Lynne. I'm back to 12.5 but my clothes are so much looser its baffling.

I find this happens sometimes too. Don't understand why either!

Lynne thats brilliant you are in the 11's!! You are in inspiration to me and seeing your steady results in giving me a boost to get back on track..not long to philly now!!!

Thanks Goldie. You won't be saying I'm an inspiration when I come back from Philadelphia having gained 2 stone. I intend to try and avoid carbs but that's a bit difficult in the US! You've lost weight too. We all have blips and I still think it's best not to lose too quickly otherwise loose skin can result.

Well done Lynne that's fantastic!!! So happy for you :D xx

Thanks Ed. I'm really chuffed even though I know I have a long way to go once both my holidays are over!

Well done lady - you must be so pleased to know you cracked a few stone before your hols! You've done brilliantly and I'd just go and enjoy your hols. You'll soon be back and getting back into the diet again! x

Well done lady - you must be so pleased to know you cracked a few stone before your hols! You've done brilliantly and I'd just go and enjoy your hols. You'll soon be back and getting back into the diet again! x

Thanks PS. I am chuffed to have lost what I have. Problem is that when I come back from Philadelphia I have only 4 weeks before I go off to Turkey for a fortnight. Nice problem to have though!

Lynne..are your boys going with you?

I love all the fresh produce in the States and when eating out you can find good choices. Even if you have a good choice day and a not so good choice day...you will feel in control.

this time in 3 days and you will be there! Whoop

Exciting!!!!! No, I'm going on my own. They're coming to Turkey with me 4 weeks after I get back. My sister eats quite healthily so I probably will have healthy meals a lot of the time. She does drink wine though - I'm just going to have the odd glass. I won't be able to have much anyway as apart from getting extremely drunk on my birthday (I didn't drink much by my previous standards) and having a drink with a meal in London I haven't had any alcohol since 27th April.

Think of all the extra energy you will have if you stick to sensible choices when you are away..loads of lovely salads, steak and chicken!

You have loads of nice thing to look forward too

STS

Tuesday 2nd July - 12st 5lb - 100% TS

Wednesday 3rd July - 12st 4lb - 1lb loss - shake + 2 chicken thighs and 2 drumsticks + chocolate orange bar
Thursday 4th July - 12st 4lb - STS - 100%TS
Friday 5th July - 12st 4lb - STS - 2 shakes, a chocolate orange bar and 4 piri piri roast chicken thighs
Saturday 6th July - 12st 4lb - STS - 2 shakes, 2 bars, a handful of crisps and 3 spoonfuls of peanut butter
Sunday 7th July - 12st 3lb - 1lb loss - 1 shake, 1 bar, 3 chocolate brioches and a large iced latte
Monday 8th July - 12st 2lb -1lb loss - 100%TS
Tuesday 9th July - 12st 1lb - 1lb loss - 100% TS
Wednesday 10th July - 12st 2lb - 1lb gain - 100% TS
Thursday 11th July - 12st 1lb - 1lb loss - 2 shakes, a bar, 5 chicken drumsticks and a large starbucks iced latte
Friday 12th July - 12 st - 1lb loss - 100% TS
Saturday 13th July - 11st 13lb - 1lb loss - 2 shakes and 2 bars
Sunday 14th July - 11st 13lb - STS - 2 shakes and 2 bars
Monday 15th July - 11st 13lb - STS 2 shakes, a bar, 2 chicken thighs and 3 chicken drumsticks
Tuesday 16th July - 11st 13lb - STS

Hey Lynne, sorry I've been absent for so long, internet playing up big time. And i realised you'll be off soon! In case I don't get online tomorrow, I just wanted to drop by and say, have a wonderful wonderful time away!! Enjoy yourself, looking forward to some great stories when you come back. xx

Back