Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Great idea of keeping the exercise up, Lynn..forget exante and just try to eat clean and lean and most of all enjoy yourself..when you look back on the trip you need to have good memories. Go for fish dishes..I love that on hols...being on holiday doesn't really affect weight gain for me as I am usually so active and its too hot so usually stick to fish, salad and fruit (ok..with the odd ice cream and wine too but hey, its meant to be a holiday from the day to day of life)..enjoy!!

50 crunches, 60 squats and 30 second plank completed.

Blow Lynne, you know how to have a good time, girl :D Sounds like a really good idea to fit that into your holiday. It's you don't need any equipment, don't need to leave the house, and on holiday you usually have more spare time, I find that very inspiring. As for the food, enjoy! Thin people also indulge when they're on holiday and gain a few pounds and they come off when they get back to normal routine, and same will happen with you :)
Glad to hear you're having a good time!

Enjoy yourself Lynn, diet you can do any other time.

75511_571590069564126_1047749564_n.jpg

Ooh im on 55 squats and 60 sec plank and ot nearly killed me lol.
Hope hols is going well and relax and enjoy it xx

Ooh im on 55 squats and 60 sec plank and ot nearly killed me lol.
Hope hols is going well and relax and enjoy it xx
I'm on day 4 - the rest day but might go on my sister's treadmill in an hour or so. Have just got back from a lovely lunch out. Had turkey salad with mandarin oranges, strawberries and almonds. Very nice. Had a bar for breakfast and it will be pizza for tea!

Didn't do the exercises yesterday but walked miles around Philadelphia. I went to the Philadelphia Art Museum with my nephew. It was absolutely fantastic. Well worth a visit for those of you who are also visiting this area. They have an excellent collection from very early art to a really good modern art section. They also have a lot of paintings by famous artists such as Monet, Manet, Renoire, Picasso, Van Gogh, Gaugin, Klimt and loads more. Not doing brilliantly diet wise but not too bad either. Yesterday I had a shake ffor breakfast and a bar for lunch and then for tea I had a half pound burger with corn on the cob, butter, salad and cherries with a marguerita and 2 bottles of beer.

Lynne, the museum sounds amazing!! That would be so up my street. And it sounds like you're very balanced in your diet approach, still having shakes or bars, I think that's really good. Keep it up and enjoy yourself!

I'm doing shakes and bars while my sister is at work but today is the last day she's working. Luckily she eats quite healthy so I won't be too bad.

Sounds like you are having a great time

Today had a bar for breakfast, a crab salad sandwich on toasted flat bread for lunch and a fantasdtic italian meal tonight. Had a pedicure this afternoon which was really nice. Off to New York tomorrow for the day!

Am very jealous right now lynne lol u enjoy x

Ahhh Lynne, sounds like you're having the most fabulous time. Enjoy xx

Hi. Just thought I'd give a quick update. Have decided to leave exercising until I get back and am now out of exante meals - only one bar left. Had a pedicure day before yesterday and spent yesterday afternoon and evening in New York. Started off in Greenwich Village where we had lunch and I saw NY University where my niece attended and also saw the different places where she lived. Lunch was nice - had a tropical fruit cocktail and a fish dish which was 3 small fried pieces of fish in batter with shredded cabbage, salad and avocado in a taco. We then went to Time Square from where we did a downtown bus tour followed by a marguerita in the Rockerfellow (don't know re spelling) Centre Cafe after which we walked around Central Park then ended the day with a lovely meal at the Bowry Hotel (popular with the rich and famous!) back in Greenwich Village. I had a cosmopolita, a glass of pinot grigio and seafood linguine. All very nice! Then it was a 2 hour journey home. Today will be a lazy day although we are going to the mall where I have decided to indulge in an iphone. I didn't know whether to wait and see if I could get one at the airport but don't know if you can buy them there or not. Have therefore decided to get one from the apple shop at the mall.

Read your diary last night, sounds like your having a lovely time. And been doing well with the food. I'd have to try and go a stone lighter than I want to be if we went to America I just know I wouldn't be able to resist, enjoy the rest of your holiday, definitely recommend iPhone if you've not already got one. I very rarely uses computer cos everything is on my phone.

Dont know whether to get the 4s or 5 and how many gb to get. Will probably get the 5 with 32 gb as I want to use it for music instead of my ipod. Food wise - although I've eaten well, I've managed to avoid things like maple syrup pancakes, hot dogs and doughnuts etc Have had one milkshake and 2 icecreams. Alcohol is another matter though!

Ok goodness dread to think how bad ill be with food when we go florida next yr but will have to try my hardest to get below my goal weight before I go to allow for the gain lol

Sounds like yr having an amazing time so just make the most of being on yr hols hone as u will soon be home and back on it lol xx

Sounds like you ate having an amazing time and making very good food choices. Xxx

Back