Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hey Lynne do the best you can but don't beat yourself up about this it is what it is and when you get back on track the gained weight wil go again. Just don't give up

It will only be water weight Lynne. You know to properly put on 5lb in 2 days you would have to have consumed 3500cals x 5!!!! Its stressful when you see it on the scales, but just know its not true ;-) x

Lynne...Plymscuba is right

Thank you everyone for your support. Surprised to find I was back to my post holiday weight this morning which will hopefully be sufficient incentive to stay on track over the weekend. I wasn't as bad yesterday but did have some cheese, a packet of cheese biscuits and 4 glasses of wine in addition to a shake, a bar and an exante shepherds pie. This was my first try of one of the new meals - bought 10 off the auction site. I quite liked it but it was a bit like eating baby food! Hopefully it will now be a case of onward and downward for me!

Day 1 Sunday 4th August - Weight 12st 3lb - Loss 0lb - Target loss 15lb

Day 2 Monday 5th August - Weight 12st 3lb - STS - Target loss 15lb
Day 3 Tuesday 6th August - Weight 12st 2lb - Loss 1lb - Target loss 14lb
Day 4 Wednesday 7th August - no weigh in
Day 5 Thursday 8th August - Weight 12st 5lb - GAIN 3lb - Target loss 17lb
Day 6 Friday 9th August - Weight 12st 7lb - GAIN 2 lb - Target loss 19lb
Day 7 Saturday 10th August - Weight 12st 3lb - loss 4lb - Target loss 15 lb

Thanks Carrie. Hope it isn't back on again tomorrow!

Hi Lynne, have you got the chilli? That's my favourite. At least the food smells like the real thing even if it looks like baby food, lol!!

Wow well done Lynn ;-)
Doing well lady. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Excellent news Lynne xx

Apart from some of the sweets I brought back from America managed to keep on track yesterday and was 1lb lighter this morning. Had a shake this morning followed by a caramel latte. Will be having an exante meal shortly and then a chicken dinner followed by strawberries, raspberries and ice cream. Even though I don't feel up to being 100% I'm going to try to do 2 packs and a meal a day and see what happens.

Day 8 Sunday 11th August - Weight 12st 2lb - loss 1lb - Target loss 14 lb

Well done Lynne on another 1 lb off and having the 2 packs a day you are doing great keep up the good work X

Goodness am so jealous lynne sounds soo good.
And lucky you off again soon on hols.
Am so glad we've had some nice weather this summer as makes up for not going abroad anywhere xx

Day 8 Sunday 11th August - Weight 12st 2lb - loss 1lb - Target loss 14 lb
Day 9 Monday 12th August - Weight 12st 2lb - GAIN 2lb - Target loss 16lb

Good morning Lynne. C'mon you know you can do this. Hang on in there and knuckle down hun xx

I'm going to have to do something Bee! GP, I'm really struggling at the moment. I'm not at Summer Arts College tomorrow so will try to have a 100% day. However I'm going to a leaving do on Wednesday evening and then it's a full day in London with Summer Arts College on Thursday when I'll have no chance of dieting. I think I'm just going to have to take one day at a time. Deffo a challenge after our holidays though Bee!

Hi Lynne it's hard when there are social things on I have a works do at an Italian on Thurs night - I will try to make good food choices but I also know what I am like while I am out - I really need to get willpower I am in bed early tonight so I won't eat - its so hard sometimes but we will get there - small steps x

Back