Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

When I get back from Turkey I think I'm going to set myself a challenge for a set number of 100% TS days.

Lynne one day at a time sounds good!
pyou can do it...look how far you have come x

Hey Lynne that's what I do every day I think because the big picture would be too scary. So you do the best you can everyday but remember that what you do doesn't allow you to be 100% everyday at the moment but it isn't forever. You have come so day already and you will be able to deal with this xx

Thanks Shrimp and Fiona. Shrimp - have a wonderful holiday!

Day 1 Sunday 4th August - Weight 12st 3lb - Loss 0lb - Target loss 15lb

Day 2 Monday 5th August - Weight 12st 3lb - STS - Target loss 15lb
Day 3 Tuesday 6th August - Weight 12st 2lb - Loss 1lb - Target loss 14lb
Day 4 Wednesday 7th August - no weigh in
Day 5 Thursday 8th August - Weight 12st 5lb - GAIN 3lb - Target loss 17lb
Day 6 Friday 9th August - Weight 12st 7lb - GAIN 2 lb - Target loss 19lb
Day 7 Saturday 10th August - Weight 12st 3lb - loss 4lb - Target loss 15 lb
Day 8 Sunday 11th August - Weight 12st 2lb - loss 1lb - Target loss 14 lb
Day 9 Monday 12th August - Weight 12st 4lb - GAIN 2lb - Target loss 16lb
Day 10 Tuesday 13th August - Weight 12st 4lb - STS - Target loss 16lb

When I get back from Turkey I think I'm going to set myself a challenge for a set number of 100% TS days.

I really like the idea of that Lynne. I have often set myself a target weight in the past and when I didn't quite reach it, 100% or not, I felt like I had somehow failed. But doing 100% days is something that I can control more than the actual figure on the scales.

We all have bad days and I have had quite a few of them myself to be honest. I've been off days on end fighting myself but then the self realisation that I need to fight my way out of that zone is what has helped me come this far.....

Best thing to do is just have some chicken breasts grilled with peri peri sauce on a bed of salad on the off days if ur not losing weight then u defi won't gain it! But you have done very well considering you have returned from a holiday and only put on a few pounds is something u defi should be proud of!

Last edited:
1lb down. Not about now for a couple of days. Staying with colleague next 2 nights due to a leaving do tonight followed by the Summer Arts College trip to London tomorrow. Back Fri evening if I survive London.

Been a bit out of control and am still gaining. However I'm not beating myself up about it as I have every intention of knuckling down to exante 100% TS from 14th September until Christmas. Having a really hectic and stressful time at work at the minute and struggling to keep on top of things so am not concentrating on losing weight - I know this is a bit of an excuse but I'm not in a good mindset for dieting!

Day 14 Saturday 17th August - Weight 12st 6lb - GAIN 2lb - Target loss 18lb

Hi Lynne

Hope the trip to London went well for you all and that things aren't too hectic for you right now.

Enjoy some down time at the weekend to give yourself a little respite.

X

Lynne don't beat yourself up about it at the moment. I know you most probably feel a little out of control but you're not as you're still on here posting your losses as well as gains so you're fully accountable. Also you're only actually 3lb up from when you started this daily thing from holiday and you know that's nothing in the Grand scheme of things! I think it's most probably a little harder as you weigh daily so you're seeing lots of little losses and gains. Just don't let it reinforce the message on gains as they're minute anyway. Just keep doing what you're doing til you can focus again 100% chicken x

Good afternoon Lynne.

Hope you feel more motivated and able to crack on with it very soon xx

Hey...how are you doing?

Hi Lynne. Keep on going not long till you are off to Turkey. You can relax and get in the right headspace while you are there. I wouldn't worry too much about the time in between at all just focus on your holiday x

Hope you're well Lynne xx

Hi Lynne...I am back and trying again...just had too much on socially and in no mood to be 100% either but time is running out for my Christmas target so have to get cracking. Just enjoy yourself and get back on track when you feel ready. The colder weather will soon be coming and everyone will be in work mode so it will be a better time to get motivated (thats what I am telling myself anyway!!)

Hi. I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I'm not even trying to diet at the moment although I do still have a shake for breakfast! we're working with a particularly difficult group of young people at the moment and because I'm doing this full time as well as trying to complete my usual work I'm too tired and stressed to worry about what I eat. Once I get back from Turkey everything should settle down and I'm going to set myself a Christmas challenge. I have out weight on - up to 12st 7lb this morning! Goldie - we'll have to do a challenge together! Bee is up for one too.

Lynne...you need to do what is right for you x

Im kinda leaning toward the "I go on holiday soon, so I will do that first then lose weight" brigade.
Then in other moments I think " I go on holiday soon, I need to lose 27 stone in a week " panic mode !!!
It is what it is Lynne :)
Do what you feel is right now.... and see you for an xmas challenge mid Sept ;)

Back