Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Welcome back Lynne, I've been off track too for over a week. Re start day Tuesday, fingers crossed nothing crops up. Really feel the need to stop eating. Never thought I would say it but at the minute I would say I favoured the packs over 'normal' food. I can't stand oats so simple porridge anymore!!!

Let me know what the Christmas challenge is and when it's starting we will give it a go x

Hi Fiona. I've set it up on the exante challenge forum

Ill join the Xmas challenge once back from Barcelona next Friday.

good to see you back Lynne! X

Cheers. Hope you're enjoying Barcelona.

Welcome back Lynne, I've been off track too for over a week. Re start day Tuesday, fingers crossed nothing crops up. Really feel the need to stop eating. Never thought I would say it but at the minute I would say I favoured the packs over 'normal' food. I can't stand oats so simple porridge anymore!!!

Thanks Zoe. Today is my first day back on track. I know what you mean about eating 'normal' food. When I was in Turkey I struggled to finish meals - not enough not to put 12 lb on - and I did come to the conclusion that I was getting tired of eating so much. Unfortunately I didn't tire of the efes beer and the cocktails! I've lost 2lb which I think was water retention and cn't wait for the rest, and more, to go!

Good afternoon Lynne, hope you find today easy. It's good to see you back xx

Hi Lynne

welcome back and glad you've had a lovely holiday. Hoping today isn't too painful for you but well done for getting back to it. Off to check out the Christmas challenge. X

Down another 2lb. However not feeling too good. Feel like I'm about to start a heavy cold. I think it's the temperature change.

Hey Lynne and officially: Welcome Back!! Good to have you back. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, I'm sure the drastic change in temperature has something to do with it. Well done on getting back on Exante, I have not done as well so I am yet again on Day 1. It's like groundhog day. But one day at a time, eh. Looking forward to the challenge now, it'll be so much more focused.
Glad you had a great holiday though, totally worth it!! How was the wedding?
xx

Welcome back Lynne! Don't worry those lbs will drop off before u know it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back Lynne! Don't worry those lbs will drop off before u know it :)

Sorry to hear ur not feeling well, i agree with u it is the change in the temperature as I'm still recovering!

Im back on it on Thursday too Lynne :D
I dread to think what my weight will be then ! !!

Well done Lynne...see it's nicely coming off x

Good morning Lynne, nice to see it dropping off. Hope you feel much better soon xx

Still full of cold.

Im back on it on Thursday too Lynne :D
I dread to think what my weight will be then ! !!

I'm sure, like me you enoyed yourself and you'll soon lose watever you put on!

Back