Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Still 12st 6lb this morning so that's good.My leg is painful today so have rung in to say I'm working from home. Have had a strawberry shake for breakfast and hopefully this will be a good day exante wise.

Well done Lynne on your weight loss so far this week you are doing great. Good luck working from home today - hope your leg is better really soon x

Hi Lynne

Thought I'd drop in! You're doing really well - you make me feel bad that I have absolutely no excuse for not exercising lol! I bought a mini trampoline and love it but I'm so lazy I don't like having to get changed before I use it. Sooo bad.

Keep going :)

x

Hope your day stayed a good one x

Hope today went well Lynne :)

Hello everyone. Thanks for your posts. My leg has been a bit better today - possibly because of the cream and probably because I've kept it up and avoided moving it. Also felt a lot better in myself which I think is due to not taking all tables. Food wise I had a shake for breakfast, Thai Chicken soup with chicken breast added for lunch and 2 chicken and salad fajitas with potato wedges for tea. Have also had a glass of wine tonight. Hope I haven't put weight on!

Another 2lb off this morning!

Brilliant Lynne! It's dropping off you! Well done! Your obviously doing something right! Xxx

That's brill to say you ate carbs etc last night! I am thinking I will start to have a meal at night just as I'm getting a bit fed up of being on this diet now :-(

Well done Lynne, that's marvellous :D

Lil, give it one more day. WI tomorrow. One more day TS, just to see how you do :)
Then have something tomorrow night, at the party :)
You can do it :D

Lynne your doing great :) xx

Thanks everyone. Lil, I wouldn't change if I were you. You're managing to do 100% and that's the best way to lose. I'm losing at the moment because I was well off course and put weight on quickly. I'm going to have to be really careful not to get complacent and lull myself into a false sense of security.

I'm so with you there Lynne. I've been pleased with having lost quite quickly the last couple of weeks but if I'm totally honest, I'm only a couple of pounds lower than I was mid August. So that's two months down the drain really, and I'm just picking up where I left off.
Being happy about the loss is still great and a good motivator to keep going. Just mustn't let it tip into over-confidence and end up in that food/re-start cycle.

Absolutely right!

Thanks Tigs. I've just posted on your diary. You were doing much better than me until last night / today. You need to make sure you don't undo all your good work and get back on and stay on course until you go on holiday.

Not too bad Carrie. Thanks.

Back