Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Mine would certainly be a good incentive for everyone else - a view of how they don't want to be!

Mine would certainly be a good incentive for everyone else - a view of how they don't want to be!
Haha Lynne. There's always people bigger than you. I am sure there's lots of people would kill to be your weight.
We will both get there this time round I can feel it ;-)

Thanks Lil. I really hope so.

Hey Lynne, how are you doing chick? It's been a while huh! I've been so busy over the bank holidays, cannot believe it's a new year altogether now. But it's going to be our year, right??? Wish you the best of luck and will definitely join a challenge or two.

Hi Lynne,

I found your diary! Got lots of reading to do now! It will be great tomorrow you will do this once and for all this year just believe in yourself xxx

Hey Lynne, how are you doing chick? It's been a while huh! I've been so busy over the bank holidays, cannot believe it's a new year altogether now. But it's going to be our year, right??? Wish you the best of luck and will definitely join a challenge or two.

Hi Bee. 2014 will definitely be our year!

Hi Lynne,

I found your diary! Got lots of reading to do now! It will be great tomorrow you will do this once and for all this year just believe in yourself xxx

Thanks Janey. I'm determined to succeed this year!

1348 calories today and back on exante tomorrow.

The one thing I regret is not taking before pics as i would love to have a comparison. I do think you look fab though and the fact you can only improve?! How exciting!!! Xxx

Lynne...you look lovely!

new Year New Start for us all....we can do this!

Thanks Shrimp. We will all do it!

This is it! Vanilla latte for breakfast and a chocolate orange bar for lunch. Probably soup for tea. Not quite decided yet ,,,,,,,

Hi Lynne, just wanted to wish you luck for day 1, I hope it's good to you x

Hi Lynne. Happy New Year. Great to see you so positive again I am sick of eating rubbish so here we go again. Not sure what the damage is yet but will be weighing in on Monday as am away for the weekend. January will be a good month!

Back