Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Happy New Year Lynne and good luck. This is the year we nail it for good!

Onwards and downwards xx

Hi everyone and thanks for the encouragement. So far so good. I've managed to stay TS today. Vanilla shake for breakfast, chocolate orange bar for lunch and vegetable soup for tea. I have to admit I'm bl**dy starving! I'm going to have a bath in a minute and then watch Silent Witness in my onesie drinking lots of sparkling water and catching up on everyone else's diaries.

That's a brilliant start....well done

Hi everyone and thanks for the encouragement. So far so good. I've managed to stay TS today. Vanilla shake for breakfast, chocolate orange bar for lunch and vegetable soup for tea. I have to admit I'm bl**dy starving! I'm going to have a bath in a minute and then watch Silent Witness in my onesie drinking lots of sparkling water and catching up on everyone else's diaries.

Well done Lynne. I always find day 1 easy for some reason, it's day 2 & 3 that get me!
I need more water though, only on 1 litre I really struggle. Although total liquid intake would meet 2-3 litres I am sure!!
Here's to a good tomorrow :)!! X

Thanks guys. Lil - I hop e days 2 and 3 aren't any harder than today! My problem is that my days are very long because of being out of the house for over 12 hours.

You are doing great lynne,

I hope day 2 is a breeze for you x

Thanks Miss Mac. Quick banana shake then off for the train.

How's today so far hun?x

Thanks for the encouragement. It's 1.09pm, I've had 2 shakes so far today and I'm really hungry! Cant wait to get over these first few days. I'm also starting to feel cold so that's a positive!

Well done keeping on track lynne!
Sorry you are having it really bad these first few days, hopefully it will get better once you have a full week under your belt x

Oh dear I'm afraid I went out for 'lunch' with a colleague who is going on adoption leave after today and I had 2 cappucinos! I've only had a soup since so hopefully not too much damage done. Hoping for 2 100% days over the weekend!

Just ordered a mixed box of the chocolate bars. Hope they're as nice as the Tesco ones!

Hi Lynne I saw those chocolate bars on the website you will have to let me know if they taste as good as they look - best of luck over the weekend and hopefully the hunger will subside x

Exante currently have 7% off bars so they cost me £59. I was going to get some chocolate ornage bars because I really like those but decided to try these instead.

Yes, I was 1lb down. You know me too well! I can't resist daily weighing!

Back