Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Well done on the loss so far Lynne, that's great - onwards and downwards!

Only slightly jealous of the proper espresso :p

Hi SM and Carrie. Thanks for the encouragement. The espresso isn't the be all and end all but it is very nice. I don't get that much use out my tassimo while I'm on exante. I used to love making caramel machiatos, lattes and cappucinos - no idea how to spell the first and last one! I'm definitely going to make up espressos to add to the shakes now. I've go a lot of espresso pods because not only do I get them on their own but also to make up lattes and cappuchinos but my son keeps using the milk pod for these to his hot chocolates leaving me with the espresso parts!

Well done Lynne. Must say the idea of keeping track of measurements is a good way of staying motivated. I have no idea of what my measurements are ( a bit like an ostrich with its head in the sand ). Think I will measure but not brave enough to put them on here, I have taken a photo of myself & that is on a private facebook page that only I cam see at the moment. Every now & then it pops up & scares the life out of me. Hopefully your headaches will go soon. Loose skin is always a worry but I'd rather be a healthy weight with loose skin rather than unhealthily overweight.

Hi Susie. I hadn't taken my measurements either for ages - same thing, head in the sand. To be honest my measurements and the pictures I put up are cringeworthy to me. I deliberately wore a dress that was too tight so that I'll be able to see a difference (hopefully) on 1st February and I should have had the full lights on rather than just the side lights because my face looks, white, ghost like and about 107 years old! I just thought that if I put them up I would be so embarrassed I would be shamed into ensuring there are improvements!

Thanks Minnie.

It helps to motivate seeing a bit of a loss!

4lb is fantastic Lynne....well done.

Thanks Shrimp.
Just had my second meal of the day, a chocolate orange bar - got to be my favourite exante meal!

4lb is great Lynne. Isn't it nice to see those numbers going back down again. X

Thanks Lil. I'm pleased you and I are both back on track!

Yay us and yay to us keeping it up Lil!

Hey Lynne, wow 4lb, that's brilliant!! I have no doubt you'll have a really good loss on next WI day. It's strange how the headaches, coldness, stiffness etc, although unpleasant, spurs you on a bit. You know it's working. A bit like aching after a really good workout. Off to have my third pack now, spag bol, blergh! I do like most of the products, I'm quite weird like that. But the spag bol and shepherds pie are my nemesis.

Ugh it's the chilli and the mushroom risotto for me Bee! Thanks for the encouragement. Here's to another 100% day for us both tomorrow!

Well done on the 4lb loss Lynne. Great start. X

Thanks Hulllou. How are you doing?

Back