Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

I was at a meeting with someone and he asked if I fancied going out for lunch and I accepted. I had a really healthy lunch which on its own wouldn't have done any significant harm. I think I had the sweets because I had already eaten something 'proper.' The curry was a case of might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.' pathetic really. After tomorrow I don't have anything until 31st so should be able to have a good crack at it. I'm not happy with myself - I was doing so well!

I know the feeling, so frustrating but the main thing is recognising how it happened. As you say after tomorrow you will have a good couple of months to get back into it.

12st 9 this morning. That's only 3lb off in week1 but that's OK, I'll do better in week 2.

Lynne it's great! Better off than on

Yes.
Its better off than on Lynne.
And if you haven't been fully TS, its actually a good loss :)
Well done :D

Well done for your weight results Lynne. We all do that with our eating, sabotage thoughts. The only thing your off day will have affected is ketosis, because we all know any gain will be straight off :)

Great loss even with a treat day x

So not so bad after all. Enjoy your day & then back on track tomorrow.

*slap on Lynne's wrist*. Saw you say before that it's time to stop being soft so, after your planned evening meal off tonight GET BACK ON THAT BANDWAGON LADY. You know how rewarding sticking to TS 100% can be and how great it will make you feel to see the pounds fall off, so remember that and don't allow yourself to fall in the trap of saying "well I might as well eat more now".

Well done on the 3lbs though!

I am with Marge.
Get back on it. You can do it.

Hi Lynne, sorry to see your day didn't go well yesterday, we all have them at some time or another, so don't let it hold you back, get today out the way and come back with positive fat blasting vibes :) xx

A better day today and a healthy option meal " choose your bad " then you'll be fighting fit till 31st march! Xxx

Good afternoon Lynne. Well done on the 3lbs lost for good. Enjoy your meal tonight then knuckle down tomorrow xx

Sorry Lynne, I forgot to say well done for your loss. It's all in the right direction xx

Hey Lynne, aw, your brain was caught off guard! I guess it will happen every now and again but I understand why it's so frustrating early on in the restart. I know you won't allow this to fall back into bad habits so just carry on with your plan as you have decided and in a few days' time it'll be forgotten.
And next time you have an impromptu lunch with someone, remember yesterday. And tell yourself sternly that just because you're having a low carb meal it's no reason to push the boat out. 2014 is your year, remember. So you don't want to lose any days unnecessarily.
There, pep talk over :D
You'll do fine Lynne, you know you can :)

Hey Lynne, sorry to hear your day didn't go as planned yesterday. Bee and others have already pretty much said it all, so I won't add to the pep talk. However, I will say that we'll be here tomorrow with you when you get back on plan, and 100% until 31st March sounds fabulous - let's do this. Go team 2014 :D

Forgot to mention Lynne that 31 March is a great date for me too :) Inbetween there are a couple of things I've got to go to but so far I'm planning on doing 100% in that time. So roll on 31 March and, what, at least 2.5 stone off? :):)

Well done on your loss lynne. Hope you enjoy your meal tonight and straight back on it tomorrow! :)

At least 2.5 stone off by the end of March sounds good to me! Possibly even 3.5 stone from start weight (fingers cross for big water weight loss in week 1)! That would be awesome and see me at 12.5 stone for Thailand. :). I'll be happy with anything over 2.5stone though. May join the 31st March club I think. Have a few events I can't miss before then but nothing that's insurmountable!

GO US!!!!

Back