Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

That sounds like heaven to me, watching TV while walking the treadmill. Well done on staying 100%, 9 more to go x

You know, I don't think I have ever done 10 days TS in a row either ?!?!?!?
Maybe I should try that too eh ?
I have to say, I may do just that, after next weekend has passed. I am at a party on Friday night. But after that, I could commit to 10 days :)
My social life seems to dwindle in February this year, so I am hoping to get stuck into Exante then :)

You sound very positive Lynne, ten days is a good idea, still a challenge but feasible. Hope your start to the week will be good too, it's hard to do the long days with commuting and work and stay on track. Good luck, you can do it :)

Day 2 done. Next one day 3!

We got this Lynne. Lets get tomorrow ticked off :)

You should defo join in when you get a clear run Marge :D

Tomorrow here we come!!!!!!!

Good girl Lynne! Ur getting those days ticked off.

I've just got my road bike set up on the turbo in front of the TV in main lounge. OH works away a lot so I can please myself!

Hi TH. I'm not doing well exercise wise but that will come!

Great idea to commit to 10 days at a time, makes it sound much more feasible :)

Hope day 3 goes well for you xx

Hope today has been good to you Lynne!

How has today been for you lynne?

How's today going for you Lynne? I'm afraid I can't tick off today as 100% TS as there was a boiled egg... However, I didn't completely go on a munch fest so I'm still hanging on! Aiming for a tick tomorrow :D

Hi all. Day 3 completed and in ketosis already. Really tired today!

Back