Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Day 4 done. Only another 19 to reach 23 days TS! And another 6 to reach 10! Must admit it hasn't been as bad today.

You're doing well Lynne. Mid-term goals are so important. And they have to be a little challenging too or you wouldn't feel the need to make the effort in the first place. Good luck tomorrow for your day 5. You can do it Lynne!

Thanks Bee. I hope this pays off tomorrow for my weigh in. I'm really tired tonight - don't know if it's the diet or work!

Thanks MM.

Well done on surviving another day Lynne - glad to hear it wasn't so tough.

Wishing you lots of luck for your WI tomorrow :D

Thanks Carrie and SM.

Hey Lynne,
It looks like I've been following you around the forum as I keep posting after you lol :)

I'm so pleased that you're keeping strong. You're already more than half way through week 1 and that's an achievement in itself, really proud of you :)

Keep going and have a great day 5 xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Twinkle. 12st 7lb this morning do that's a 2lb loss despite the 4 day binge last week. Pleased with that! So today is my 5th day in a row....... Hoping to manage at least until next weigh in day which will make it 12 consecutive days.

That's fab Lynne. Day 5 means that it's going to start to get easier soon, so well done you! I hope you have a good day hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So all going the right way down Lynne, well done. Hope today is another good one x

I weigh in tomorrow morning then will be gunning for 7 consecutive days. I really want to see what results would be like with absolute 100% TS. We can do it!

Well done on the loss lynne, its all in the right direction.
A 100% week this week for you and im sure you will double that!! :)

Back