Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Morning Lynne, hope you are managing a lie in today x

Hope you're having a good day my lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Didn't get up until 10.30 this morning! Was 12st 5lb which is 2lb down since my official weigh in last Wednesday. i don't seem to lose particularly fast, even when I'm in ketosis, which I think is probably down to not drinking enough water. Not planning to do much today - a bit of housework, walk the dog and maybe a bit of a walk on the treadmill since Susie consistently beats me on the pedometer challenge! I'm going to have to get my ar*e in gear and up the exercise.

Have just been discussing my youngest son's lack of employment with hi and he pointed out that he is definitely needs to get a job now so that he can take Liv, his girlfriend to better places than MacDonalds. He's such a romantic!

Only done 3000 steps so far today Lynne so you will probably be champion later. Not particularly energetic today & too cold to go out dog walking.
Its so hard for youngsters today isn't it. Not like when we were growing up. Hope his luck turns soon.

I haven't done any yet. Forgot to put my pedometer on! It is hard on young people but they don't get jobs if they don't apply for them! Tom went to uni but left after a year and came home and hasn't done much since. His girlfiend's parents are friends of mine and they've been pushing him too!

Oh I see. Bit of motivation needed for your boy then. So tricky dealing with youngsters sometimes x

Certainly is! he's far too obsessed with xbox! Still haven't got my pedometer on. Going to have to get it on now and take the dog for a walk!

Thanks Carrie. Had a 100% TS day and did 8871 steps so pretty good!

Glad you had a good day Lynne! Your doing really well!!! X

I think I need try a pedometer, I think I'd be very surprised by how few steps I actually do!

Thanks Lil and Carrie. Katie, you might find you're surprised by how many you do. I splashed out on an Omron one on ebay.

Your doing great lynne. Hope you have a great weight loss this week to reward all your hard work x

Thanks MM.

I've took the plunge and just ordered one from Amazon as I needed to order some dog clippers (ooh the life!) - will let you know how bad my average working day is :confused:

Well done Lynne on TS and the steps - I have to get my pedometer out and join the challenge it would defin help me out and encourage me off the couch :)

Well done Lynne :)
I should look out my pedometer too. Just out of curiosity, to see how many steps I actually do at the moment. It wont be many :eek:

Back