Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Oh dear!

Just meant that I had to go for a long walk with the dog. Feet are sore now. Don't know why but the soles of my feet burn sometimes x

It was frosty when I walked Billy earlier. Freezing! I wonder why your feet feel like that.

TH yes I do have some hard skin. Is that the cause ? Been wearing pads but no help

You'll have to try soaking them. That might help.

Hi Lynne,

I've read a little bit through your diary especially the last part.
I think you're doing great. Don't let yourself down because you ate 1 chicken breast, theoretically it should be only protein and some fat if you had it with skin.

As an advice, would like to tell you to try and cook your own chicken if you want extra snack/meal because I learned from other diets that I did before (Ketogenic) that the chicken that is on sale in shops usually has more carbs and sugars due to the sauces that is dipped in or used while cooking (especially barbeque, sweet chilli ones). For my previous diet it was ok because I would take carbs from that and green veggies (max 25-30g carbs some days even less). Try checking the labels on packed foods and look at the carb content, you'd be surprised.
Hope that is helpful!

Would love to take your 10 day challenge starting tomorrow.

Best of luck :)

Lynne you are doing great...I must join your step challenge as I log them everyday! X

Thanks Shrimp and SunRay. Off to bed soon. Night Night.

Night:nightf::nightf::nightf:

Well done for cracking on with it Lynne. I hope you have a good day ahead of you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a steptastic day Lynne :D

Thanks Marge and Twinkle. You too.

Hey Lynne, glad to see you're doing well. I'm going to try and up my steps too, found my pedometer when I wasn't even looking for it, I knew I had one somewhere! I dug it out when I was looking for ribbon for a gift so I took it as a sign :D
Will be going for a walk after work. I'm still feeling wobbly and under the weather so I won't overdo it, but a nice walk in the fresh air seems just the right thing. I counted the steps earlier when I go from my desk to the loo and back and it's about 60. So I thought if I drink even more than I do now and aim for around 83 trips to the toilet in a working day, I'd have done 5000 already by the time I get home :p

Back