Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Well done on your loss hun. Every bit counts! Keep strong, you're doing great. Have a good day my lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Lynne, it's often the smaller amounts that tend to really stay off for good. And seeing as you stuck to TS, it's bound to be proper weight, not just water or anything. You're doing great, will soon be overtaking me again I have no doubt :)
Have another good day, here's to another week of TS!

Keep going Lynne. Hope the day is going well x

Well done Lynne, another good loss!

Well done on the loss Lynne - stick at it for a whoosh next week ;)

Hope you've had a good day :)

Thanks everybody. Have had another 100% day today which takes me up to 7 days. Won't be 100% tomorrow as going out to lunch with a friend. However will be back on track on Saturday and will have to beat my new 7 day record! I'm really tired again today so again it will be a bath and an early night! Going to try and catch up with some diaries first although I doubt I'll get through them all!

7 days is good lynne :)
I will be very chuffed to get there in 3 days time :D
Enjoy your low carb lunch tomorrow ;)

Wow...Lynne you are doing so well...
2lb down
and 7 days in a row...your motivation is fantastic

Well done Lynne! A week is good going - 10 days next time?
Enjoy your lunch but don't go wild! x

Just be careful to get straight back on it tomorrow so you dont let one meal turn into the whole weekend off x

Well done Lynne for staying in control! You're doing great. Take Miss Mac's advise, it's so easy to get back into that spiral of things and you're doing just great at the moment xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you've had a nice lunch Lynne. Will be here tomorrow morning to crack the whip and make sure you get back on track ;) :p

How did your meal go Lynne ?. All ready for TS tomorrow x

Hi all. Will definitely be back on 100% tomorrow. Had a lovely lunch - lamb and okra casserols with rice and salad, a diet coke and a cappuccino! Apart from that today I've had 2 exante meals. Hopefully I won't gain anything, it might even give my metabolism a kick start! I wish! And pigs might fly! Have had another tiring day at work. Going to have another early night tonight then hopefully be refreshed tomorrow.

Back