Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Awesome loss Lynne :D

Great effort Lynne, Scotminx and I are 5ln behind u! We're on ur tail!!!

Keep up the good work chick :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Fabulous Lynne, great loss, you'll be in the 11's in no time!

Great effort Lynne, Scotminx and I are 5ln behind u! We're on ur tail!!!

Keep up the good work chick :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Yep, I'm feeling a little friendly competition coming on ;) x

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone. I'm quite happy with 2lb per week as I don't want my skin to get any baggier. Age is catching up on me - I never had skin problems until the last few months! TL and SM - you'll probs catch me up this weekend as it is difficult to eat sensibly when I visit my mum!
Sorry I've not been on everyone else's diaries - I've been getting in too late.

Saggy skin is my fear too Lynne. I think thats why I don't mind some of the slow losses weeks, to give my skin a chance to catch up ;)

Quick visit before I set off for the train. Still 12st 3lb this morning so definitely there. Busy day ahead, full day of staff supervisions. Hope everyone has a good day.

Quick visit before I set off for the train. Still 12st 3lb this morning so definitely there. Busy day ahead, full day of staff supervisions. Hope everyone has a good day.

Great :) well done Lynne x

Good stuff :) keeping busy will help you stay on track ;) x

Another 100% day. Won't be able to be 100% from tomorrow. It's impossible at my mum's but I'm going to try to eat a low carb and low calorie as I can while I'm away over the weekend.

Have a lovely visit with your mum, you'll do brilliantly I'm sure xx

Good luck with the weekend lynne.

You need to be very good so you have a chance at the 11's. ;)

Have a fab weekend though x

Enjoy your weekend :)

Have a lovely weekend hun xxx

Hey Lynne, so proud of you for sticking it out even with being crazy busy in work, keep that in mind how successful you have been and you'll have a fab weekend. If you can keep it as low carb as possible you'll sail right through into next week (and a new month!).

Back