Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

It's going to be really hard. I weigh myself religiously every morning and often in the evenings as well! I'm worried that I'll go off track without the reminders from the scales!

You could try it for a couple of days & see how you get on. You might be surprised x

You can do it Lynne! Lets give it a shot :)

What's the name of your portion control device please? I can't seem to find it on eBay, so guessing I'm not searching right. I think it will be great for me for maintenance (even though that's a wee bit off lol) x

Yep, I'm going to do it! I weighed in this morning and had put another lb on - I hope the legacy of my 1 week binge doesn't continue much longer. My ex husband is coming round today and I am going to ask him to take my scales away and not bring them back until 1st March. So I'm definitely DSD!

High 5 Lynne, I'm going to weigh on Wednesday and then never again (well maybe sometime in march!)

Well done chick. I'm proud of you for trying :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

I love weighing hehe put your clothes on fast in a morning or drink some water fast, you won't weigh then :)

Have a good day tomorrow lynne x

Good morning Lynne. Hope you're feeling more positive. We CAN do this, c'mon!

I'm back to my attempted hula hooping and gentle exercise. But no way am I up to planking or not weighing! Have a good one xx

Morning all. Having seen Carrie's latest pictures I'm well motivated to start exercising again! However, I can't quite see myself doing insanity! Have decided against ditching the scales for February as I need to see myself back to 12st 3lb before I do it. Was 12st 5lb again this morning so may even get there by my official weigh in day on Wednesday. Will definitely give it a go for the whole of March if anyone is interested in joining me.

I hope you're having a good day hun. I do hope you ditch the scales at some point, as the power they have is unbelieveable. I used to be a daily weigher and since doing Exante, I've forced myself to weigh on a Sunday only and I really believe it makes a difference to how we feel in control xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Lynne glad to see you never gave up and are still working hard, Well done, You know you'll get there xx

Hi Ed. Lovely to hear from you again. Hope you are doing OK. Just going to have a look and see if I can find your diary.

Fingers crossed you can get to 12st 3lb for your Wednesday weigh in Lynne. xx

I don't think I could go a full month without weighing, but I'm not a daily weigher either. Weekly suits me, keeps me on track.

Nice to see ED too xx

Thanks GP. I hope so!

Well done for giving the exercise challenge a go, stick with it honey and it'll be into the 11's soon xx

Hi Lynne, how has your day gone.

You should see that 2lb disappear very soon if you stay TS. X

Lynne you can do this x

Back