Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Lets do it together ladies xxx
I will make a monthly thread on ts.
We will update our new stats and see how much we can lose in one month.
lets do it lynn xxx

Brilliant idea Harry. I'm up for it. Got no choice now. Just learnt I'm meeting Princess Ann in July!

Best of luck Lynne, still plenty of days left in March to smash! Rawr!! xx

Lynne we are all in it together here and you know you wouldn't want to miss out on that! ;)

However I am now starting out again tomorrow as day 1 - I HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE THOUGH!! See my thread!! :D

There you go lynne. Theres you purpose ;)

Go for it Lynne. xx

Good luck Lynne ED is so right still lots of days left in March and on TS lots of weight to be gone also in March - and I'm clinging onto every day big time before I see the big 4-0 :)

You'll look fab in June Lynne. Get back on it and you'll fit into whatever Fabulous outfit you pick to wear to meet Princess Ann x
Wish I was a princess :)

Good luck.
Now you have something to aim for it might be a bit easier x

Quick post. Weighed 12st 12lb this morning - OMG!. I clearly cant be trusted to calorie count. Day 1 of restart: breakfast cinnamon porridge.

If feeling hungry just keep thinking princess Ann :) have a good day Lynne xxx

Good luck for day 1 Lynne, great to have you back on the TS wagon xx

Good luck Lynne! Smash it xx

Quick post. Weighed 12st 12lb this morning - OMG!. I clearly cant be trusted to calorie count. Day 1 of restart: breakfast cinnamon porridge.

I'm joining Harry's challenge too after the disaster of this week Lynne or else I'm going to keep going backwards. Good luck today xx

Hope you enjoyed your porridge Lynne - I'm not good on the calorie counting at all - TS is a great comfort zone although it's tough it's so well worth it - you'll do fab x

Hi Lynne! Hope your day 1 has gone better than mine :) Fingers crossed :)

Hi Lynne how are you today? See your on day 1 how did it go?

Back