Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hi lynne :)
I hope today went well :)

Morning Lynne, hope yesterday went well and I hope today goes even better xx

Yesterday was another disaster even though 1lb down. (I'm not reading anything into the loss because it followed a big gain) However I'm not going to give in and I'll keep posting until I get it right.
By the way, I'm not a royalist but am using the occasion as an incentive because I want to look good on the photos! It is quite exciting, as events go though.

All losses count Lynne, enjoy them all even those that follow a gain - have a good day xx

Thanks Katie.

Have a good day Lynne :)

The sun is shining today - hope it is with you too - and makes everything just that bit brighter :D

Thanks Darcy. You too!

Lets try for a relatively good day today Lynne. I am having 2 packs then a meal out tonight plus tea with a little milk as that seems to help curb my hunger xx

Good luck hun xxx

You're on Susie. All I've had so far today is a medium banana chopped with 1tbs of 0% fat strained greek yoghurt - 161 calories. I'm going to make weight watchers recipe spaghetti carbonara for tea and have an exante double chocolate bar with a coffee beforehand so not bad! Haven't put my pedometer on yet so need to get that done!

That sounds all good to me. I've not been recording my steps for a couple of days cos still a bit wheezy. Will start again on Monday x

Just tried microwaving one of the red fruit bars, A bit better, but still not keen!

I only use the S&S bars Lynne. They are all good especially the choc orange. I found the Exante ones a bit dry but they may have changed since they introduced the new ones.

I like the old ones Susie. It's the new ones that aren't so good. The double chocolate ones are ok microwaved and I can eat both those and the red berry ones frozen. Otherwise they aren't nice. I might try some S&S ones.

Good luck today lynne :)

Thanks Marge. I think I'll be OK today. Unlike most people I'm generally OK at home but really struggle at work!

I second the s&s orange ones! Too delicious!!

I know what you mean about struggling at work. At my place all around me are eating all blummin day, and then its hard to know what to fill a lunch hour when your meal pack or bar is gone quite quickly. I have started reading a book or using my phone to come on here at lunchtime to kill time but I still want to eat when people bring back yummy looking and smelling stuff into the office :(

Home is easier as I can always find something to do - there is ALWAYS something to do.... especially with my messy family!

I think I'll order a selection of S&S bars when I get paid. I really like the original exante ones, especially the chocolate orange.

Back