Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

I think I'll order a selection of S&S bars when I get paid. I really like the original exante ones, especially the chocolate orange.
I really like the original bars too. Not has the new exante ones. The one I was sent as a sample was nice though you'll like that if they launch it x

Thanks Becky! Going to try and do a 5 day run of TS from Monday
I can manage the new bars Lil but they aren't very nice. The only thing I really can't stand is the mushroom rissotto!

I struggle at night mostly, in the house.
Never at work. Rarely during the daylight hours either too.
Maybe I'm a vampire :hmm: :p

Thanks Becky! Going to try and do a 5 day run of TS from Monday
I can manage the new bars Lil but they aren't very nice. The only thing I really can't stand is the mushroom rissotto!
Hi Lynne, second the risotto comment, it's the only thing of all the products I couldn't eat,1 mouthful made me feel ill. Hope you have had a good day. x

It tastes so peculiar, not at all like anything that should pass your lips!

I think the risotto is even more vile than the sheperds pie and thats saying something! Bleurrrrrrrrgggggh!

The texture of the risotto is kinda nice in that you sorta have to chew it, but the taste and the sliminess.... well.... no comment! :sign0137::9529:

Good luck with TS Lynne. You can do it chick... Xx

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

884 calories today. Had WW recipe spaghetti carbonara (552 calories) for tea - very nice!

Well done Lynne. Sounds like a good day :)

Thanks Marge.

Ended on 1072 calories -188 for can of cider.

Thanks CLA.

You are doing really fab hun. 10lb in 11 days brrrrrilliant. Carry on xxx

I wish Harry! I'd put 9lb on recently and was eating out of control! Had gone up from 12st 3lb to 12st 12lb. However I was 1lb down yesterday and another 2lb down today so now 3lb down and 12st 9lb. Calorie counting yesterday and today then attempting 5 days TS starting Monday.

I wish Harry! I'd put 9lb on recently and was eating out of control! Had gone up from 12st 3lb to 12st 12lb. However I was 1lb down yesterday and another 2lb down today so now 3lb down and 12st 9lb. Calorie counting yesterday and today then attempting 5 days TS starting Monday.

You are doing brill Lynne because you aren't giving up! Good luck for Monday x

Just thought, I'm not recording my daily weight losses. Will do them from last Friday:

Day 1 Friday 14th March 12st 12lb
Day 2 Saturday 15th March 12st 11lb - 1lb loss
Day 3 Sunday 16th March 12st 9 lb - 2lb loss (total 3lb)

Hurray to the daily losses, seeing them should keep you motivated - it seems like weighing daily is working well for you.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday Lynne xx

Back