Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Thanks Darcy. I need them!!!!!!! Going to have an early night tonight and hopefully wake up inspired. Have got my fit bit and new phone in my shopping basket on ebay ready to press that button and order in the morning!

Hi Lynne I'm only catching up on your diary now as I've had a weekend off track big time - you were doing fab with your losses and exercise DVDs - enjoy the fitbit Id love one - you were doing fab fab fab on your steps well done you x

Have a good day Lynne. Did you order the fit bit & phone x

Afternoon Lynne hope your having a good day!

Ooh did you place the order? Very exciting :) Hope today is a good one for you xx

Well done for reaching your target loss for the week! I hope you've had a good day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope today was a good day lynne xx

Hope uv had a good day Lynne :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

How are things going Lynne x

How's it going Lynne? X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Hi Lynne hope all's well with you xx

Hey Lynne what a fantastic week so far.....are you a fitbit buddy? I am still wearing mine everyday and night...love it

Hey Lynne, I hope you're not disappearing hun. Remember what you told me recently ;-) I hope you're ok xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Lynne , hope your day goes well x

Hi Lynn hope you have a good and relaxing weekend. I am sure you will be spoiled on Sunday xxx

Hi Lynne. What's happening. Hope you are ok ? x

Back