Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Thanks GP. I'm much better today. The main problem at work is that I'm having to deal with some pretty difficult people but I guess I'm managing OK so far. The really ground the previous manager down and I need to make sure they don't do the same to me. I'm very resilient and I'll be back invigorated on Monday!

Good for you. Can I have some of that resilience seeing as you wont need it till Monday :)

Hope your son has a lovely birthday Lynne x

Enjoy the birthday celebrations Lynne and your break away from work. x

Thanks Taupe. I should really be taking advantage of the time off and getting a lot more done but it's doing me good having a nice relaxing time. Susie I'm sure you've got plenty of resilience too! I'd be alternating between devastation, depression, anxiety and anger in your situation!

Thanks Taupe. I should really be taking advantage of the time off and getting a lot more done but it's doing me good having a nice relaxing time. Susie I'm sure you've got plenty of resilience too! I'd be alternating between devastation, depression, anxiety and anger in your situation!

Well my daughter has managed to hunt down the consultant that can redo the sign off so she will at least not have to worry about leaving that in the hands of the incompetent lot. She has a meeting with him this afternoon & then we will go straight to Heathrow. You wait, the way things are going we will miss the plane !!. :rolleyes: x

Are you going out for your sons Birthday xx

That must be a relief Susie! We're going out for a curry tonight.

Mmm a curry. That's the food I miss the most & will probably be the 1st type of meal I will go out for once I'm into maintanance.

Have fun x

Ahhh Curry Yuuum :drool:
Lets not talk about food now.
Hope your daughter have a safe journey.

Enjoy your night our Lynn:)

Thanks Harry. I'm sure I will do!

Thanks Carrie and Darcie. we had a lovely meal last night an quite a lot of beer too I'm afraid!

I was 12st 12lb when I weighed this morning which was my restart weight on 1st January so basically with all the messing about I've done recently I'm back to square 1. We decided to book another family holiday in Turkey again this Summer so unless I want to look like a beached whale when I'm sunbathing I will need to do something about it now!

Soooooo today is day 1 again! Have had an exante porridge so far and am going to take the dog out for a walk soon. Am definitely going to do at least 10000 steps a day and ensure that I stay low carb, preferably TS! I'm determined to make a real go this time. New weigh in day is Saturday and I'm going to make sure I update the challenges (subscribing to the April on next!), my weight loss diary and also on 1st May I will update my pictures and measurements diary which I was supposed to do on the first day of each month. If I stick to it I could actually lose 4 stone by the time I go to Turkey at the end of August!

Well done for getting back on it lynne!

You could look great on your holidays as you have the time to get the weight off.

Dont make the mistake i have in the past though of thinking you have plenty of time and end up stopping and starting. Then i run out of time and regret it!!

Make it your mission!!! Starting now!!!!

Good luck :)

You're right Miss M. I started at the end of April last year and was determined to lose weight before going to Philadelphia and went from 14st 2lb to 11st 13lb by mid July. I'm so pi**ed off with myself for putting a stone of that back on!

New weigh in day: Saturday

Day 1 - Saturday 12st 12lb - target loss 68lb

New weigh in day: Saturday

Day 1 - Saturday 12st 12lb - target loss 68lb by 30th August (approximately 3.5lb a week)

You could look great on your holidays as you have the time to get the weight off.

Dont make the mistake i have in the past though of thinking you have plenty of time and end up stopping and starting. Then i run out of time and regret it!!

Good luck :)

That's a classic isn't it. Lynne try & just do TS not low carb. If you want to lose 3.5lb a week that's the way you will do it. That 4 months will fly by & you will be at target before you know it. xx

Good luck Lynne and great goals to have. You know you can do this. x

Hiya Lynne, glad to see your determination back. Absolutely you can do this xx

Back