Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

How has today been Lynne. Hope its been a good one for you x

Lynne it is so very difficult sometimes to get into a good diet routine. I hope you find it soon x I'm still looking for mine too !!!

Hi Lynne hope all is well with you xx

Hi Lynne, I'm back. I found my diary and updated where I am in my thinking and noticed that you were the last person to leave me a message. Noticed that you are on a re-start too so hope we can support each other. :)

hi lynne how are you getting on? x

Hi Lynne how are you?

Hi everyone. Sorry I've not been about. I hope everyone is doing well and will make sure I catch up with all the diaries over the weekend.

I'm afraid I've been totally off track - especially this last week when I've been away doing Inspectorate training. 3 days of hotel breakfasts, cocktails, wine and eating large meals out have taken their toll (in addition to a couple of weeks poor eating beforehand) and I have gained loads. I feel really bloated and my clothes are tight! I haven't been weighing myself but did so this morning and I'm 13st 4lb which is a gain of 20lb since last July!

Sooooo I'm back - hopefully with a vengeance this time! I've just had an iced latte made with hazelnut coffee for breakfast and thoroughly enjoyed it. It will be 100% TS from today and at least 10,000 steps. It's my birthday on 23rd May so I'm going to try and do 20 days TS and lose 14lb in that time. It's doable so I'll give it a go! It would be lovely to lose 20lb but that's highly unlikely!

Lynne's 20 day Challenge

Day 1 / 20 : Weight 13st 4lb - Loss 0lb - Loss so far 0lb - To lose 20lb

Good to have you back Lynne, you've done really well by giving it another go and not just letting your period of eating go on and on - stick with it and I think you'll lose more than your 14lb goal xx

Good to have you back Lynne, you've done really well by giving it another go and not just letting your period of eating go on and on - stick with it and I think you'll lose more than your 14lb goal xx

Thanks Katie. I'm determined to do well this time!

Thanks Darcy. I'll be looking to you for inspiration!

Your back!! Well done for having another go at it Lynne, you know you can do it if you put your mind to it.

My treadmill came today so will start posting on the step challenge with you again xx

Good luck lynne. Ive got my fingers crossed for you. You need to do this to feel great for the summer :)

Good to see you back, Lynne. I'm sure you'll shift quite a bit of that 20lbs in the first week and then the rest by the end of May. One of my new resolutions for when I've lost weight is to become a daily weigher. Apparently, in the main, slim people weigh themselves daily so that if they see themselves gaining weight they face up to this immediately and act. Once I know I've been bad I tend to stick my head in the sand about it and won't face up to the reality by getting on the scales. And the longer I go on ignoring the issue the more weight goes on.

Your back!! Well done for having another go at it Lynne, you know you can do it if you put your mind to it.

My treadmill came today so will start posting on the step challenge with you again xx

Thanks Susie. will start doing step challenge again. Yesterday's total was 10,345, will post it on the challenge.

Good luck lynne. Ive got my fingers crossed for you. You need to do this to feel great for the summer :)

Thanks MM. You're right, I need to do it now - It's my 60th birthday on 23rd May, I'm doing an inspection wc 9th June and need to fit into my 'smart. clothes and I don't want to look like a beached whale when I go to Turkey on 26th August!

Back