Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hope you are having a great holiday. x

Hey Lynne, sorry for checking in so late, you're already off on your holiday!! Things have been mad with me, I moved this weekend and it was quite a stressful messy move. But it's done now, just having to deal with the chaos in the new place. Hope you have a lovely time away! I am a teeny tiny bit jealous of the sun you'll be soaking up there, it's been quite good and sunny here but it's definitely not summer anymore. I need the heat! :) Enjoy!!

Well, I'm back. Arrived home at 3.30 this morning. Have just got weighted and OMG am 13st 13lb having gained 8lb!!!!!! I am now only 5lb less than I was when I first started exante in April 2013. At work tomorrow and then visiting my mum over weekend so will have to get a lot done today. Monday will be a proper restart for me - no more messing! Will try to do some catching up and do proper update this evening.

Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your holiday. 8lbs is most probably alot of water weight coming of the diet and will be gone in no time. You have done it before and we know you will do it again!

hope you had a great holiday. The weight will come off, and the break will have done you wonders. That is what is important. x

Have decided to wait until next week to go to my mum's so am starting my countdown from today. I have 109 days until Christmas so will set a target of 50lb loss during that time. I'll then set a further target of for when I go on my holiday to Altinkum in June. Starting TS on Monday but counting calories until then.

Christmas Challenge (50 lb loss)
Day 1 / 109 - Weight - 13st 13lb

Altinkum Challenge
(Provisional Challenge - 80lb loss)
Day 110 / 337

Welcome back :)

Hope you had a great time. x

Good luck Lynne. Glad you had a good time on holiday x

Thanks for the kind words. Had a wonderful holiday will post some pictures over the weekend.
I know it's only water weight but I'm pleased to report a 3lb loss overnight.
Off to work now for first day back. Wish I could have another day off but at least this is only a 1 day week!

Christmas Challenge
(50 lb loss)
Day 1 / 109 - Weight - 13st 13lb - 1121 calories
Day 2 / 109 - Weight - 13st 10lb - 3lb loss

Altinkum Challenge
(Provisional Challenge - 80lb loss)
Day 110 / 337

Glad you had a fab holiday and welldone on getting straight back on with your journey now your holidays over. 3lbs overnight is fab! Have a great day xxx

Good luck with the Christmas challenge, with a 3lb loss you are well on your way. x

Back