Lyn's Losing Diary, (June Restart!!) 44lbs to go ..

well im back again only 2.5lbs lighter than first post (dated jan i think) and its march ..... god only knows this Healthy lifestyle eating DOES work but im just not getting in the zone of late i need to get butt kicking
i go to the gym now 3 times a week since Jan 8th so all that bull about changing inches if not lbs is bull too ive lost 2.5lbs and about 1inch off my waist and same off thigh so anyways heres me rambling and moaning i guess i just need that ' yeah i know where your coming from' it happened to me talk from someone who has had similar troubles im not going to give up (what would be the point) but im seriously getting fed up with all th eeffort and no results
i know you'll all say well cant be giving it 100% so thats why but i feel like i am
my C had my food diary 3 weeks on trot and could only find minor discrepcancies definately not enough to warrant that im not having good losses (her words) so i know my thyroid meds are at right doseage so its all unexplainable
answer -----
keep at it
headstrong will of not giving up
thinking of my self in that new wardrobe i plan on getting and my inner confidance and self esteem returning
i cant live life miserable but its sooo hard at times when it seems everything is against me
sorry to go on
thanks if still reading
any advice really really appreciated
Lyns

im having my first week again i think
im going to weigh and measure everything i should and really make that asserted first week entusiastic approach to SW

WI tomorrow (tues) see where im at and go from there planning on mushy pea curry for wed / thur
fish, fruit, veg and a whole lot of SS and try to keep my syns well below weekly allowance

off i go with a refreshed approach after my previous rant
thanks for reading
check back in to see how things go xx

right ive just chopped till my arm ached
im making up a batch of Super Speed Soup (superfree free and superspeed foods)

in it i put as follows

onion sf
mushrooms sf
leeks sf
carrots sf
cauliflower sf
peppers sf
swede sf
lentils sf
baked beans ss
garden peas ss
parsnip f
sweetcorn f
2 stock cubes f

should be plenty to keep me going most of the week (depending if i have for lunch and tea or just once a day)

alot of peeps in group have sworn SSS has helped them have a good loss week so here s to finding out
also its shopping day tomorrow so going to go write my list so i stay focused on what ive got to buy (aswel as the treats for kids and packed lunch gear :( but hey im getting better at avoiding all the crap )

well i had a gain as expected of wait for it 2.5lbs eekkk i almost curled up and died i was in tears as my C did image therapy
but hey that week has gone and now onwards to a better week with a loss at the end of it!!!

ahhh hope you are ok, i've felt like cryin at WI on a couple of occasions...but as you say its the start of another week and fingers crossed for a great loss this week hunni x

Lost 1.5lbs again last week and again this week so 3 wks running now!!! Got my stone award back finally too xxx

ive earnt my STONE award back finally just gotta keep going now it seems im back in the sway of things (i dare say) so onwards and downwards xxx

1_stone-1.jpg

Start: 14 st 3.5lb
Current: 13st 3.5lbs
Goal : 10 st 7lbs

= 38.5lbs to go now

aiming for 7 in april
then knowing me ill aim low for maybe 4 a month
may=4
june=4 (8)
july=4 (12)
aug=4 (16)
sept=4 (20)
oct=4 (24)
nov=4 (28)
dec=4 (32)
so by DECEMBER i could be at my goal weight??!!!
hows that for aspiration?
now i need inspiration to get there off to mooch for hints, tips and ideas xxx

Last edited:
]Start: 14 st 3.5lb
Current: 13st 6 lbs

= now 41.5 to go

Was aiming for 7 loss in april !failed!:( had a gain! 3 lb on this week but there's still next week to adjust for!
then knowing me ill aim low for maybe 5 a month being just over 1 a week not too ambitious
may=5
june=5 (10)
july=5 (15)
aug=5 (20)
sept=5 (25)
oct=5 (30)
nov=5 (35)
dec=5 (40)
so by DECEMBER i could still get at my goal weight??!!!

Right new month , focus, no more triple back to back bank holidays ,doing this for ME!!!
WI tomorrow to see what start we have for May x

may=5 to lose
june=5 (10)
july=5 (15)
aug=5 (20)
sept=5 (25)
oct=5 (30)
nov=5 (35)
dec=5 (40)

Current: 13st 7.5 lbs

= now 42 to go

May , new month , new start, keep on keeping on , doing this for ME!!!
WI tomorrow for first step to May target

may=5
june=5 (10)
july=5 (15)
aug=5 (20)
sept=5 (25)
oct=5 (30)
nov=5 (35)
dec=5 (40)

Current: 13st 6.5 lbs

= now 41 to go

May , new month , new start, keep on keeping on , doing this for ME!!!

may=7 =1 gone 6 to go
june=5 (13)
july=5 (18 )
aug=5 (23)
sept=5 (28 )
oct=5 (33)
nov=5 (38 )
dec=5 (43)

Looking for a loss tonight at WI counting down to 7;30
Am I the only saddo that looks forward to Tuesday evenings?! Lol xxx
Well hope to return with good news later x

Current: 13st 9.5 lbs

= now 43 to go

keep on keeping on , doing this for ME!!!

may=7 = 0 gone 9 to goto keep me on track after a random 3 lb gain
june=5 (13)
july=5 (18 )
aug=5 (23)
sept=5 (28 )
oct=5 (33)
nov=5 (38 )
dec=5 (43)[/QUOTE]

Current: 13st 6lbs

= now 41 to go

may=7 = 2.5
june=5
july=5
aug=5
sept=5
oct=5
nov=5
dec=5

Scrap it sod it different mini jibs at self just lose every week wouldnt be sooo hard would it? But yes it seems so to my body so now my name is jack!
(as in jack ina box) xxxlol x

New week!!
New start!!
Drawn a line (literally in my book)
----------------------------------------
This is Slimming World wk 1 44lbs to go
Starting Weight : 13st 9lb

Last edited:
Back