Lyn's Losing Diary, (June Restart!!) 44lbs to go ..

Aww bum, oh well - new week this week hun. Ribs are sore but better now I've got painkillers. How's life with you lovely? xx

2.5 lbs off this week at WI xxx will take it and try to keep on a losing streak I've found my head not n the right place at mo but still trying even though not always 100% keeping me from totally going off plan xxx

Bad day bad week bad life

My Sis is poorly
My husband is off work for a week and has already called me lazy a bad mum and a ***** and tells me he hates me and gonna look into how much CSA he'd have to pay if he left me?!!
WI later excuse me if I don't give a **** today! :'(

Awww sweetie, come here for a hug, can you get out the house for a bit? Go for a walk on your own? Hope things have calmed down, how did you get on at WI? xxx

Thanks Lou xxx gained half so keeping in control but need to get things moving now gotta do this for me and now gotta stop lolly gagging around and bite the bullet but a little harder some days than think ! Keep up the great work u ur doing a fab job xxx

Hey well week turned out not so bad but plan wise it ain't worth crying ova so hoping to get 1.5 for ties WI as that ll take me to my half stone sticker xxxwoop c'mon let's do it I want a stone gone by birthday (12 sept) xxx

WI tonight can't say anxious or excited don't know doesn't feel like gained or loss so have to wait n see cxx

Louise24 said:
How did you get on lovely? x

Hahaha well gained :( 2.5lb wtf???
Really doesn't feel that bad thinking it's *week may have impacted a little and generally nit keeping to plan not totally off rails but not 100% focused either!!
Ahh well here's to trying to shift that back off this week xxx

Back