Lyns weight loss diary.

That's great news, not feeling as hungry anymore! :) I felt like that too in my first few weeks, but I've been fancying everything in sight recently! But I put that down to the stress of exams, and my lack of motivation lol. Hopefully I'll be back on the ball next week :)

Housecat said:
That's what I thought:)
Well today, I have had my two shakes, an apple and tonight I am going to have two chicken fajitas. I will usually have a load of extras with this like a mountain of wedges but I am just going to have the fajitas and see how I go.
I must say, I have not been feeling at all hungry or like I am missing out on anything. I did everyone toasted teacakes for breakfast this morning and didn't even fancy one!
How is everyone else doing?

Well done u for having the will power to make tea cakes n not fancy one!

N I not feeling too hungry now this will b 6th wk n I put on a pound but I know am loosing weight cos none of my trou fit!
In fact am only hungry after the gym lolz x

Feel like I've eaten loads today.
Have had my two shakes, Two fajitas again and 2 chocolate biscuits. (yes, I was naughty)

Don't worry about it Lyn, you'll do better tomorrow! :)

Wow, that is a lot of calories! I'm addicted to Haribo eggs at the minute, they're selling the eggs in a packet by themselves in the shop near my house, there is quite a few eggs in the packet, and they're only 20p so I've stocked up on them! I need the sweets to get me through revision lol.

Haribo eggs are my favourite too :)

WOW 79 cals per sweet is shocking!

They're a bargain like, 50g for 20p, and there's quite a lot of sweets in the bag. 172 calories per bag, so they're higher in calories than I thought, but they're so yummy! :)

Bless u lyn we all have sod it days Hun x u will b fine once the day is over x
;-)

I bet the cake was super gorge aswell as being guilty tho love x ;-)

As Wishbird said, we all have those days! Just draw a line under it and move on, tomorrow will be a better day! :)

So far today have had 2 shakes and am planning on having a tuna salad tonight. Only two slices of cake left which I am pleased about. A slice each for my sons and no temptation for me!
Two months today until my holiday so really need to get motivated and be a good girl.
Thanks for your support.

Haha I had visions of myself doing that with my blender, but thankfully it won't use power if it's not all attached together properly lol. Ooh holiday? Where are you going? That should work well to spur you on! :)

We are off to the Greek Island of Thassos for 2 weeks:) I can't wait!
Just booked the taxi funnily enough!
Another reason I want to lose weight is for health reasons. Having to have genetic testing and that is causing me a lot of stress and worry but just trying to get on with things and act as normal as possible.
I am so glad for this forum:)

Housecat said:
Just wondered if anyone else has managed to shake SF all over the room because they haven't put the lid on the shaker properly? I was not hugely impressed with myself! lol

I very nearly didn't that this morning Lyn lol x not good is it x

Housecat said:
We are off to the Greek Island of Thassos for 2 weeks:) I can't wait!
Just booked the taxi funnily enough!
Another reason I want to lose weight is for health reasons. Having to have genetic testing and that is causing me a lot of stress and worry but just trying to get on with things and act as normal as possible.
I am so glad for this forum:)

Yay to yr hols love x something to look forward to n relieve some of yr stress x hope u have an excellent time x

Back